Bakers lounge

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by YoShytsWeak, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Any bakers on GC?

This thread is to share recipes, help improve technics, anything baking related, and of course lots of pictures!!!

I really hope this thread becomes popular because man id like too see some pics/recipes!!! Lol

Here are a couple

Firs is a blueberry scone. Ran out of time to make a lemon frosting so i put some powdered sugar on top. Second is a banana crumble muffin.

Sent from my MyPhone using GC Forum

Attached Files:

2. This is relevent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kzX6d14BsM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3. #3 YoShytsWeak, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
  4. More by me

Attached Files:

5. These muffins look god damn delicious OP! It would be fantastic if you'd post all the recipes for me :D haha

6. #6 YoShytsWeak, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    Im at work but ill definitely update when i have the time

7. Rude...

I thought it was cute. Try to not be so negative...

Must be all the gluten you eat

8. Lol sorry i read it wrong at first and didn't understand :( it did watch it once i figured it out

9. This thread's going to be torture for all the poor fucks with the munchies :(

But they all look nice as fuck OP. I love baking but I never have the time / money for ingredients and shit.

10. Apple Streusel Muffins Step 1: in a medium bowl mix 2 cups all purpose flower 1 tsp of baking powder 1/2 tsp of baking soda 1/2 tsp of salt
    Step 2: in a large bowl beat together until smooth 1/2 cup of butter 1 cup of granulated sugar 2 eggs Mix in 1 1/4tsp vanilla Stir in 1 1/2 cups of chopped apples
    Step 3: gradually add flower mixture, spoon into muffin pans
    Step 4: in a small bowl mix 1/3 cup of brown sugar 1tbsp all purpose flower 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon Add 1tbsp butter and mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and top muffins before baking

Step 5: Bake for 20 mins at 375 or until a toothpick comes out clean

11. Thank you very much! ^^

12. Cool beans

13. :)

Help me blow this thread up guys id really like to see some baked goods

14. Add a 1/2 tsp cinnamon and nutmeg to batter for a lil different taste. Also if you substitute 1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup brown sugar instead of the 1 cup sugar.

15. Nice ill give it a try ha here's some delIGhtful banana bread I kicked out the other day

Attached Files:

16. Amazing looking loaf man nice and golden brown!!! Ima get up and make some more blue berry muffins they were awesome last time... Not to mention my favorite

17. I didn't have any walnuts which are the best part IMO...but it was gooOod ha
    I have yet to try out those apple crumble muffins but ill throw a pic up when I get around to it

18. How about these to end easter sunday?

Chocolaty chocolate chip muffins

Attached Files: