Baker 2.0

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BringDaRuckuz, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Looking for a decent portable vape and I've come across this at a local shop. Anyone have any takes on this? I was really wanting something like a pax but nobody carries them here. :(

2. Looks like a a rebranded airistech nokiva. Reviews online give it a decent rating for a cheap vape.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm really wanting a pax or a ff.

4. Look online. Puffitup usually has good pricing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

5. For cheapness, get a Gpro Vape. If you look on Ali express you can find one for $20, and man does it work wonders. I've had mine for bout 2 months now, and have used it almost everyday.

Pros:
    -large oven to pack a fat bowl of your best herb, one full bowl will put me on my ass for a good hour
    -three heat settings
    -light, easy to hide
    -the kit comes with everything you could possibly need (filters, charger, grinder)
    -three hours (usually less) to charge

Cons:
    -cheap plastic is used throughout the vape, making some pieces easy to break.
    -the battery only lasts about three smoke sessions, not really a pro or a con

All in all if you can buy it for $20, than its well worth the money, but off eBay they are asking around $80, and I feel for that money you can get a way better vape. Download the app, Ali express, and buy it cheap, it's well worth it in my opinion.