Baked pics of my Aquariums

Discussion in 'General' started by -Jim Morrison-, Aug 21, 2008.

1. My old house had built in aquariums inside the walls.
    I loved it, and the only pets I don't mind are fish.

Might have to pick some up:D

2. #23 djkurri, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    the only thing about fish tanks....well mine at least is that something is always going wrong and you always seem to need something more. its annoying but gorgeous/cool fish like the bichir make it all worth it.
    i love feeding my bichir hes so funny

rip to my eel also
    [​IMG]

3. sweet aquariums!! we have a bichir and have had puffer fish. cant seem to keep
    them alive. :rolleyes:

4. djkurry

is that a zig zag eel? whyd it die?? i was going to buy 1 today for 10 bucks

here are some fresh pics, enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the moon light on my 36
    [​IMG]

to finish with this evenings session supplies
    [​IMG]

5. Cute ass bichir. I had many senegal bichirs, they are very puppy like, especially when they have a pellet in their mouth and they proceed to chew on it.

I plan to do another bichir tank once I move and can get a medium size tank (say 150 gallons), as large tanks are out of my limits for now.
    I had a tank with 4 senegals, 2 delhezhis, 1 ornate, 1 endlicheri, and 1 lapredei bichir. It was also cram packed with some cichlids I was trying to sell. Bichirs are awesome! (except the lapredei, what a fucking log).

Looks like that betta needs a companion (if you know how to breed em). I breed my own guppies to feed my predator fish, since they breed on their own and need no help from me.

6. anyone else think this was going 2 be a thread with pictures of a baked aquarium..:(

7. lol tell me what a baked aquarium is and well see

8. well i figured it would be a aquarium(without water) filled with smoke..I once baked a tank I had with a snake and mouse in it..:devious:

9. to the guy asking about my eel
    it is a yellow spiny tail eel
    not sure of the name but it was probably the one you were going to buy
    he got the ich =[
    i think its because my gravel was really dirty and he was burrowing in it then he got ill before i could fix it

10. must be super legit in person

11. do you feed it fish

12. Nice tanks. I love FISH. Got 6 African Cichlids and theres nothing like getting baked and staring @ the Tanks. Got a 30G in my room but have a 60G in the process of being set up.

U def get some rep from me. Keep em healthy, how often do u clean the tanks?

13. Nice man! I only have a 50 cube setup right now.. I'm thinking about starting a bigger one with some discus in it soon.

14. Sweet, I would also suggest trying your hand at predatory fish, you will need a medium size tank (around 100 gallons), but if you like watching predator hunt prey..... Once I get a house, it's going to be stocked with tanks :hello:

15. I have a HUGE ASS oscar

and how do u keep the tank in the first tank clean with the big rocks in thier.

i have like little gravel and i just use a gravity vac but ure tank makes me wonder.
    ne who hes in a 45 gallon.

Attached Files:

16. #37 -Jim Morrison-, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    much appreciated comments!

i do weekly tank maintnence...takes an hour or so to do all my tanks but its relaxing. nothing like waking up, smoking a bowl, and working on my hobby before work.

as for the large rocks...since i cant get the gravel vac down there, when i do water changes i pour the new water over them to help flush out the poo and such.

there are pics on the second page too...for anyone that missed them

17. i spy a trek sticker too. what do you ride?

18. my XC MTB is a Gary Fisher Supercaliber. its the 2003 team edition signed by gary fisher himself. also the trek is for my 2300 road bike...a 2004 i think.

hbu you man?

19. #40 reggaemylitis, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    yea this is my 55 gal, im glad someone else is into fish man. Its funny i was never interested in them and got a job in a fish/reptile room at a pet store and its just such a sweet hobby. Kinda expensive but at least my money aint up in smoke like buds

4 yellow labs, 2 socofoli, 3 red zebras, 4 chipoke
    i got some new fish in their 2 snow white albinos, i gotta get some updated pics. i got 6 red zebra fry in my 10 gal now too, and another yellow lab holdin. all my cichlids are way bigger now too, just too lazy to take some new pics now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    juvie clown pleco seen above and below. There are 2 of those
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]