Baked pics of my Aquariums

Discussion in 'General' started by -Jim Morrison-, Aug 21, 2008.

1. #1 -Jim Morrison-, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    im bakin and drinking right now and thought id share some pics of my aquariums.

theyre very interesting to watch when baked because there is so much going on amoungst species.

i have 5 tanks

some of my fish are

6 tiger barbs
    5 cherry barbs
    1 halfbeak
    a flower shrimp
    many other species

my predator fish are 1 bichir and 1 starry night eel

i posted it in this section because its the most read, and i would like to show how cool aquariums can be when youre baked.

so far 3 people have takin 1 look at my biggest aquarium and bought 1 within the next day.

enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 gallon planted shrimp tank
    [​IMG]

starry night eel
    [​IMG]

Flower Shrimp
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my betta rhomulus
    [​IMG]

my bichir, mean as hell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

again my bichir
    [​IMG]

green spotted puffer
    [​IMG]

Edite:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my new white sand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's awesome. Nothing really beats the connection with nature after a fat bowl.

3. dude, I love that eel. Your tanks are colorful and serene to look at.

+rep

4. damn your puffer fish and eel are awesome. you should splurge and get a huge tank. Your fish will be much happier

5. I love that puffer..your pictures make me want a huge aquarium so bad, I'm hoping to pull one off in the apartment I'm getting once I move out..complete with green spotted puffers and other fun stuff. +Rep

6. pretty sick, thatd be tite to look at high

7. nice, i like the puffer. they just swim around in peace and i never seen one actually puff up

8. DUDDEEEEEEEEE
    i had that eel
    but it got ich =[ and died

now i have your bichir!!!!!!!
    hhahaha

oh yeah sick fucking puffer also
    i always wanted one in my tank

+REP X101010101010101:hello::hello::hello:

9. thanks guys...the puffer was mean as hell so he had to leave...ended up biting chunks out of my bichir.

smoke on yall

10. sweet fish bro

11. Oh my god. Im getting one.

12. lovin it! if i had some setups like urs.. id watch them blazed all the time +rep!

13. thats a really good pic of the convict(first pic). The rest of your tanks look cool to. I really like the bowfront one and your use of assorted substrates it looks very natural except for the fake plants, you should try to grow some real ones.

But anyways they look good keep up the good work. yea and puffers are cute but they are real aholes they will eat anything that they can catch. I had one that would kill fish twice its size by biting out theyre stomach.

WILLY

14. appreciate the comments guys!

i tried real plants but either got snails or they die off. planted tanks are amazing though...

i do have plants in my 20

15. Damn, that's a really nice setup you got. That green spotted puffer looks amazing.

16. haha your right, I feel like buying a tank and putting a bunch of bad ass fish :D

17. Sweet tanks! I especially love the bichir!

18. damn is that cool. some day i want a nice salt water set up

19. i want a fish tank