Baked Missions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bloodheart, Feb 21, 2009.

1. So last night I got high as shit with a friend of mine and I ended up driving 30min to get a bloomin' onion from Outback, then another 30min to get 2 old fashion donuts from Dunkin' Donuts, and then 20min to get a vanilla milk shake from McDonalds. Got home at 12, smoked another bowl and passed out. Anyone else go on some strange baked missions latley?

2. Me and my friend actually went on a Krispy Kreme donut mission last night, lmao. We stopped at a grocery store, they didn't have them. Then we drove around aimlessly, plannin on stopping at wal-mart or a quick shop to get some, but we were so high we forgot. haha

3. i walked 2 miles in the mid july sun to get a frosty, my friend yelled IM BURNING ALIVE

4. Hahaha. I remember one time I was baked and walked like 10 miles to get some chineese food. It was during the summer and it must have been 95 degrees out. After eating a took a nap on the bench right outside of the place.

5. that reminds me of another time, my uncle caught me smoking a bowl with my cousin and wouldnt give us a ride so we had to walk to the mall and i was so hot and sunny out, i got the worst tshirt tan on the back of my neck