Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baked lollipop question?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wind dodger, Apr 3, 2012.

1. My friend went to Cali for spring break and brought me back a medicated lollipop, I was told it had four doses D: would it be a good idea to do it Friday night before/during a movie and then go to parties after? If I ate it throughout the movie would I get too high? And with the marijuana sucker/lollipops should I just lick/suck on it are bite it apart and eat it? I've done edibles before like brownies and firecrackers but never a sucker.

2. Just suck good and long and wait;)

3. What brand was it, and how did you like it?

4. 4 doses 1 dose my butt, who reads the doses? Eat the whole thing the worst that could happen is you are rocked beyond belief (which i kinda enjoy). Or you could turn white and overheat, but that is highly unlikely.

5. I'm gonna eat it this weekend so haven't tried it yet D:. My girlfriend may have some of it too I dont want her to get too high and puke/turn white, we have only smoked once together so I'm worried about edibles with her. And the label just says baked lollipop

6. I prob wouldn't give to her unless she's done a edible before. My friends girl bugged hard her first time along with plenty of people. Edibles are really meant for people that have a decent tolerance for thc. For example someone that can handle smoking large amounts without feeling ill.

7. Sounds like me unless it's really dank. I've done some edibles before