Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baked in school-Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. lol. i went to my zoology class once VISIBLY baked as fuck. i was laughing my ass off uncontrollably and everyone was getting pissed and telling the teacher to like kick me out and that i was high. the teacher came up to me multiple times aking "are you high?" i just kept saying "no" and she couldnt do anything about it. everyone was so pissed but it was funny as shit to me and the rest of my stoner firneds in that class. fuck the world!

2. Stop whining. This aint your first time smoking pot, you knew what would happen (eyes red, etc) now you just gota deal with it.

3. Cool, you're everything I am ashamed of when it comes to the stereotypes of stoners.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ive smoked quite a few times before school lol. theres always a few who feel the need to point out that im high. meh.

5. damn man you need to chill, why live life following stereotypes. even getting mad over it is pointless tbh.

6. "You're eyes are red as the devil's dick, man!"
    "Cool."

Yep.:cool:

7. Only one getting mad is you bro, you used the foul word "damn".

8. damn isnt a foul word lol, well I meant it in a slightly friendly way anyway. you know what im sayin??

9. [quote name='"Shpongle"']

You should channel that hate towards stupid people, not stoners. More specifically: stupid stoners. Unfortunately they compose at least 20% of the apprentice section...[/quote]

Think of it a how the Nazis fucked up germanys image.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"pompins"']

damn man you need to chill, why live life following stereotypes. even getting mad over it is pointless tbh.[/quote]

Oh shit, fuckin deep.

• Like Like x 1

11. You must have a severe potty mouth, if you don't think that is a heinous word.

12. Well duh, you're in HIGH school! :D:D:D

13. [quote name='"GridlxCC6"']

^This.

On a personal note, I went to school high for the first 2 months of my senior year every single day. Waste of weed and i didnt really enjoy my high. Much rather wait until after to relieve the stress[/quote]

Exactly ! All my boys at my bus stop walk up every morning stoned outta their wits and i tell all of them every time, whhhhhhy? It is truely a waste and you should wait til after exactly like you said. Probation sucks by the way, otherwise id probally be smokin with them here and there in the morning.
    Ftw smoke maryjane :D

14. Wash your hands, bomb like a SINGLE squirt of cologne. And say it's your allergies, you'll be golden,

15. get the U.S equivalent of the european "Minarvez" and you got the "red-eye" problem fixed :)

16. stop wasting weed for a shitty school high. damn high schoolers are so stupid. i wish i could go back in time and tell myself to stop smoking everyday in lunch during 10th grade.

after that i realized, if you save that shit til after school, you do better in school, feel better at the end of the day when you are stoned as fuck and you will thank yourself when you have double the weed you have before basically.....

you feel what im spittin G?

17. I never got why people browse or post exclusively in one section. I like getting exposure to all aspects of toking, hence the "new post" button :smoke: like, how can a blade belong to a subforum?

18. [quote name='"Jumbo"']stop wasting weed for a shitty school high. damn high schoolers are so stupid. i wish i could go back in time and tell myself to stop smoking everyday in lunch during 10th grade.

after that i realized, if you save that shit til after school, you do better in school, feel better at the end of the day when you are stoned as fuck and you will thank yourself when you have double the weed you have before basically.....

you feel what im spittin G?[/quote]

Yes, I feel what you are spitting, gee.

19. You’re a big dumb butt face

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Why even bother replying 9 years later dude lol...