Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baked in school-Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Dude they definetly know, didn't see the look all those guys in the hall gave you? Especially that teacher, remember THAT one who kept staring at you, pretty sure he said something about calling the police too.

2. Stop fucking with him guys, i remember i was extremely paranoid on my way home from chilling at the park all day. I was scared cuz it seemed like the SAME dude was behind me everytime i looked and i was scared he was a kidnapper or sum sht. Being paranoid is no fun.
    OP:Just relax and dont listen to these guys. Why are you on GC at school?

3. study hall on my laptop. 1st period and nobody does anything. the reason im so paranoid is because this is a private school, and most people here frown upon smoking

4. *Facepalm* ^^^^^

5. More than half of high school students smoke weed anyways...

not like they'll give a fuck. They'll probably even want to smoke with you.

6. Dude it's a Monday morning after thanksgiving break. Everybody is probably tired as fuck and not paying attention anyways.

7. [quote name='"AdamArmy"']

study hall on my laptop. 1st period and nobody does anything. the reason im so paranoid is because this is a private school, and most people here frown upon smoking[/quote]

You seem to be doing good so far

8. i used to get high as fuck ¡n high school and every one knew i just didnt give a fuck do the same and you'll be fine

9. Took a blunt to the face while driving to school. Forgot my visine and thought it was going to be a long day. Nobody said anything. Your gonna be fine. Focus on your studies.

10. Not a big deal. Anyone who does kno ur high prob isn't going to care....

11. AdamArmy, unfortunately your posts have been extremely low quality from the time I have noticed you.

If you can't handle being high where you KNOW you will be, why be high at that time?

So please, just hush. This is why we request only adults post.

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']AdamArmy, unfortunately your posts have been extremely low quality from the time I have noticed you.

.[/quote]
    Remember what section you're in...

Frankly I'd say he's about average.

13. Yeah but not everyone in apprentice posts like that. Some are decent.

But yes, true. Maybe my standards should stop being so high.

14. *clears throat* ;)

15. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

Yeah but not everyone in apprentice posts like that. Some are decent.

But yes, true. Maybe my standards should stop being so high.[/quote]

To be fair, this place is about a quarter responsible for killing my soul. It makes me want to hate stoners, if not humanity in general.

You still have faith in them. Hold on to that.

16. You should channel that hate towards stupid people, not stoners. More specifically: stupid stoners. Unfortunately they compose at least 20% of the apprentice section...

17. tell them you have pink eye and to fuck off

18. I've gotten kinda drunk and high before school and I was fine. Never do more than you can handle before school. I've smoked in the school building! Everyone knew it was me including the whole staff and I didn't get in trouble.(Scary as fuck) Deny deny deny and getting good grades helps lessen suspicion(3.7 gpa) I guess they think it is absolutely impossible to get good grades and smoke.

19. So if you're in highschool, how old are you

20. The age police are going to get you OP.

Why even post the question? It's not like he said middle school. you can easily be 18 in high school.