Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baked before the dentist ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmackDatBong, Feb 15, 2011.

1. So yeah, ive got the dentist soon, sucks ! gotta get a few fillings and i was wondering should I go uber baked or sober ? Anyone ever done this before ? pros and cons ? thanks !

PS I don't care about my dentist knowing I smoke weed !

2. You could get in trouble. :p

If I were you I'd just ask for some sedatives and smoke a bowl after the dentist =)

:smoke:

3. I like getting my hair cut.... ON WEEED

4. " Wait, but have you seen this movie... ON WEED?! :-D "

5. Nah, man. just wait til you get back and smoke twice as much as you normally would :smoke:

6. Definitely hit it before you go. I find it sends you to your happy place, and sometimes I even fall asleep for a few seconds. Here's the routine... eat something, floss/brush, take 2 ibuprofen, take a few hits, head to the dentist. Works great every time.

7. Sundaddy has it figured out. :smoke:

8. yeah i got high and went to the dentist for a cleaning once made it way more enjoyable. plus the dentist assistant was hot so that was good.

9. Dentists won't care if you smoke weed. They are more worried about the plaque build up at yout gumline to even think to care about you smoking weed.

You also can't get in trouble, as other's have suggested. They are still medical doctors, thus everything you tell them is in confidence. I have teeth that stain pretty easily, even with brushing two times a day. WHen I go in for my cleaning every 6 months, they ask me what I have been drinking/smoking so they can do a better job removing the stains. There is a difference between smoke and soda stains, and there is a difference in how to remove them. Being completely honest is going to make for a better experience.

And of course, marijuana is a great pain reliever, so I always go in stoned. I have a pretty sensitive mouth when it comes to sharp things poking around in there, so being medicated always helps.

10. blaze before you go, blaze when you get back.

11. I got pretty baked before my last cleaning in the fall.... I have a vaporizer though

I dont think anybody noticed

12. Yah just did it last week. You'll be iight.