baked at an amusement park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andromeda261, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Just blazed and about to ride a 320 ft swing, its gonna be epic, I love cedar point happy 4th

2. Oh man sounds like fun. I live an hour from Busch Gardens... I'm gonna have to try Sheikra baked. 90 degrees straight down... crazy.

Anyway, have a good one bro. Happy Fourth.

Peace:smoke:

3. While I was at the top. Took a video of it, ill post it when I get back home tonight

4. I still never went to an amusement park high, i should

5. Ill be at bush gardens later this month or next monthf you ever going to be goin maybe we could meet up there! I'm a coaster enthusiast haha not like epic but I've had cedar faire passes since I was 11

6. Sweet. Yeah I've never been to a Cedar park. Heard they are pretty awesome though.

Look forward to the video.

Peace:smoke:

7. Haha I was skeptical earlier but I've ridden the millenium force windseeker and maverick 3 major coaters in 45 minz its empty here because I get in an hr early

8. I believe busch gardens is under the cedar faire lp

9. I love going to haunted houses high. Its scary as fuck

10. Lucky bastard :( I really wanted to go to cedar point but I broke my arm. Oh well, always next year

11. I smoked a joint then went on this bad boy

[​IMG]

12. That shit looks gnar

13. I used to work at an amusement park and id be high everyday hahaha I used to get free passes and id go with my friends and we'd blaze it up inside the park pretty chill but waiting in lines is a buzzkill hahaha

14. Fuck LINESSSS :devious:

15. #15 Jazzyj, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    I love going to amusement parks baked. Me and my buddies used to go to six flags a couple times each summer. Rides are so much more fun.

Edit: first ride I ever rode stoned. It was intense.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t2pv49UE3k&feature=youtube_gdata_playern[/ame]

16. Haha, long ass lines are the entire reason I don't visit amusement parks.:D

Except when a girlfriend/friend really wants to go and I don't have jack else to do, but still something about waiting in line annoys the fuck outta me, 'specially if i'm high.:smoke:

17. #17 -AM-ON, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

those are the ones i have been high as hell on at six flags in suburban chi. i almost shit myself on the superman when i realized you lay on your stomach the whole damn ride

18. I've been on that same very ride in illinois many times baked. SUper ban and batman are my 2 fav. Raging bull just tweaks me out, same with v2. Super man legit made me think i was flying and i just zoned the fuck out....soooo chill

19. i love the superman ride! that shit's fuckin epic! and i smoked just outside of the park, and i rode 3 rides within the first hour and 15 minutes of me smoking so i was pretty high through most of it. i headed home at 5 and just got home but i can't find my micro sd card addapter.