Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

baked. alone. cant think of a show to watch!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 9, 2011.

1. im baked. i want to torrent a show to watch.
    suggestions?
    im into really anything as long as its interesting and keeps you attracted...

2. breaking bad is good. eastbound and down, bored to death, weeds

3. deadliest warrior, dexter, trailer park boys, top gear, No reservations, that's just off the top of my head

4. Just do this man. Get the album funk da world by Craig Mack

5. seconding top gear (not the shitty american one)

6. Dexter. That is all

7. Then Go watch

Salad Fingers

or

2 girls 1 cup

8. ummm my favorites are: "Into the Vortex" science channel it will blow your mind away while high or sober, "Wilfred" Stunning and hilarious and every show has a deep meaning on FX, "Aqua teen hunger force" or the new episodes "Aqua unit patrol squad" extremely ridiculous and hilarious on Adult swim (also most shows on adult swim are very good like family guy or american dad) but last but not least "Louie" an average american and his struggles with every day life, very funny and realistic comedy also on FX, i for one recommend all of these.

9. Californication is a pretty good show. It's got everything you need.

10. And South Park never fails either :D

11. naoki urasawa's monster

12. South Park or Curb Your Enthusiasm if you wanna lawl.

Or go watch the History channel on tv.

13. Pawn Stars. Hoarders. Intervention. Simpsons.

14. Summer Heights High (was on HBO years back) It's an Australian Show, the creator/writer Chris Lilley acts out 3 different characters, 2 students and a teacher at a High School. It's a laugh out loud, random, brilliant show that you can watch over and over. I can actually watch it not high, and still lose it.

Clip from YouTube:

Him as "Mr G": [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfMJB9UZMPk[/ame]
    Him as "Ja'mie": [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L7XLwQcmTM[/ame]
    Him as "Jonas": [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMuwycS46M&feature=related[/ame]

15. OH. adventure time. shit is hilarious high

16. ed edd n eddy, invader zim

17. The regular show

18. if you can find it I definitely recommend Wilfred it's a great show about this dog/man. Only this mentally unstable stoner can see him as a person and everyone else sees him as a dog. It's pretty badass I must say.

19. watch some of the Whitest Kids U' Know (WKUK) or Monty Python sketches