Bahookahjoe is back

Discussion in 'General' started by bahookahjoe18, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hey GC,

I used to post here a lot several years ago. You may know me from "I'm eating bugs." You may not know me at all, and that's just as well because I'm basically a different person posting from an old account. My last big update was that I was setting out to backpack across the country. I got to California pretty much immediately and lived in Los Angeles for two years. In July of this year I left with my girlfriend to start traveling again. We've had an amazing time and are now traveling back to the east coast to visit our families before we set off on another adventure west. We're driving a small RV and I was wondering if there are any Blades that would be able to accommodate us in your driveway or on your street for the night. We can smoke Humboldt weed and trade stories and gemstones. We're in the middle of Missouri, taking the 64. Anyone in Lexington, KY

2. Id have a spot on the street but im ALL THE WAY back in Cali :(

Sorry Broseph. I do indeed remember you btw. Congratulations on on finding the fun in life friend :smoke:

3. Damn dude, that's crazy. I totally remember you, I just recently started posting again too. I'm already out here in Cali lol, so can't really help you, but good luck on your travels, man

4. Heyyy I remember yoou!

How have your crazy adventures been?! Sounds awesome so far!

If you're ever down in Fla,and the timing is right, let me know! Its not the best but i have two couches for a night, love gemstones, trading, and stories so what upp!?

5. [​IMG]

Chasing that sun still... Nice one dudemanjoe.

6. Sounds like a fun adventure! Enjoy yourself