Bagseeds Personal Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pip Bernadotte, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Found a couple seeds in my latest sack and figured I'd set up a closet grow, see if I can turn the mids I was sold into fire.

Current setup - 3 (soon 4) 26w cfl lights for a total of just over 100w of lighting. Tore apart and rebuilt 3 lamps I had in my shed we no longer need, dumped the best organic soil I could find into a Styrofoam cup, dropped in my most viable looking seed, saturated the soil with h20, and the end result is what you see in the attached photo.

Going by some Internet research and what I have at my disposal I decided my best plan of action is to germinate in the soil and start off on 12/12 and let them flower/grow until I'm happy with what I see. Will be posting updates when/if these girls sprout from the soil.

Running on the bare minimum for now, but have plans of getting a small fan in there for airflow, as well as rigging up a less half-assed lighting system.

Fingers crossed for females, I doubt these are feminized! Tips and tricks appreciated, cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Hell of a start should be breaking ground real soon

3. What is FIRE ?

4. Dank weed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. What the hell is DANK mean ?

6. Skunk pungent odor

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 2 after dropping seed in soil and nothing poking through yet. Starting to think I may have buried it too deep - wife advised 1 inch below soil but after some research it looks like everyone is recommending 1/4 inch tops. Would it be best to dig it up and reposition the seed, or see if that light makes it climb?

8. I think you're ok I bury mine and inch or so they always pop up long it's not soaked jus moist

9. Keep it warm and moist 75F to 80 F or 23-27 C To promote the highest rates of germination and optimal health you want a warm, moist but not soggy growing medium, and warm circulating air that is under 50% humidity.

10. Thanks for the feedback! It's really warm and dry this time of year so the room with my grow closet is a toasty 80 degrees. I've poked holes in the bottom of my germ cup to allow excess water to drain out and I'm watering tiny amounts every few hours to keep it moist.

11. as soon as it breaks to the surface stop watering until the cup feels light when lifted