Bagseeds Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SupersonicDonut, May 11, 2010.

1. #121 SupersonicDonut, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    Terrible cellphone pics lol 2 megapixels but what ever lol. To me that looks bad but idk. I flushed it out yesterday and thought i did a good thing lol. New growth looks fine.. but the rest is fucked so it seems

pic 1 side view
    pic 2 top view
    pic 3 yesterday

Attached Files:

2. that third one looks like it's salvageable, but yeah, the others, seen that too much, :(:(:(

hydro is a lot easier in my opinion--i built my setup for about $30, minus the lighting. nutes were $32 and will definitely last 3 or 4 grows. it's cool because once the roots hit the water it's pretty hard to mess up.

i'd have a hell of a frustrating time dialing in the ph of soil, can't even imagine.

3. The third one was the day before.. then i woke up to find the problem as seen.. i am def investigating DWC. Hell i could prob make a good aeroponics but i don't have the gumption to do that lol.
    I trimmed all the fucked leaves maybe it will get better? is it a pH issue? i mean my reader says its at 7 in soil and 6-6.5 in runoff.. i mean whats going on? lol

4. #124 chesuschrist, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    i'll be honest, i dont know what DWC means. haha!

and double honestly, it's pretty easy to buy a container at walmart and cut 6 holes in the top. you can get the airpump, tubing, and air stones at walmart too. the net pots and hydroton you would need a grow shop or online, as well as the nutes kit. but i can say that it's minimal effort to ensure the best grow.

at first i accidently used tablespoon when the recipe called for teaspoon, but since i was using hydroton and rockwool cubes it was very easy to flush and apply the proper recipe.

my first grow opinion: indoor should be soilless. :D

pics tomorrow of day 4 flowering

edit: dwc=deep water culture, okay wow.

dude, it's not hard at all. my root growth is insane and i'm pretty much guaranteeing that my schwag will be the best schwag there is.

i vow that as soon as my grow is complete i will make a video on how to make a stealth hydro 'bubbleponics' for less than half their retail price!

5. Grows over until i get everything.. plant dried up and died.. idk what the prob was but it was apparently bad laters for a while gc ill post here when i start up again.. :(

:wave:

6. DWC at its finest

Attached Files:

7. Bummer about the plant. I wish I could have helped diagnose what the problem was, but that poor girl was outside of my experience. Good luck on the next grow.

8. sucks dude. grow and learn. I quite growing for close to 10 years so that I could "do it right" which for me meant having my own spot.

There is never to much prep work. The better prepared you are, the better chances you have of getting to a harvest.

Hopefully you have gained some knowledge that you will be able to apply to your next project. I will be waiting to see it.

peace dude.

9. meanwhile my schwag has exploded into day 5 of flowering. pretty much doubled in size and im worried it's going to out grow the cabinet..:D

10. Hello anyone who is out there. Today while breaking down some of the best dank i have gotten in a while a seed popped out.. i have a few pics of two buds anyone want to try to identify? lol i have no clue maybe just a no name but here they are.

I have acquired the necessary.. well shit for a hydro system and if this seed goes ill try and make more of this beautiful smoke..

Attached Files: