Bagseeds Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SupersonicDonut, May 11, 2010.

1. Ventilation. Vent hot air out of your grow space so cooler air can replace it. Or if you wanted to go extreme, dry ice. Cool's your space and adds CO2. But I would try getting a good ventilation system first :p

2. Dry ice is less extreme, i would only need a way to dispose of the smoke created. Or mist or whatever it is

3. 90 isnt too bad as long as u have good air flow you plants can thrive at 90-95 but only if u have good air flow deffently try to lower the temps

my plants live in 83-90 heat when the lights are on and they have no signs of heat stress in fact there lovin it

4. What determins "Good Air Flow"? I mean there is a big ass fan always blowing in there.. lol

5. So i had a slight pH problem. Soil was at like 7.5 so I watered (appx. 2 pints) ph adjusted water (5) and badda-bing-badda-boom i got ph in soil to 6.5.. good right?

6. well good air flow is really just makeing sure the air around your plants is moving and that there getting fresh air constaly not just the same old air recycled over them.

is small spaces the air tends to get trapped inless u have an intake and exit of some kind

so what im trying to say is u cant have a closet with just a fan blowing in. the air that goes in has no were to go and creates perssure that causes temps to go up and the plants cant get fresh air

get it? sorry stoned

7. #67 SupersonicDonut, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    So the 12/12 lights are helping a lot I think. After every nights sleep I am see STUPENDOUS new growth. Lol Looking like a leaf set comes up every 2 days, since the 12/12 4 days ago. We will see how it goes in the coming weeks.. I have Taco leafs as well, how to fix?

This to help diagnose?
    pH~6.8
    Humidity~45%
    Moisture(In soil)~90%
    Temps in room~75off/85-90on
    ya see if that helps

8. No body has any thing to say? Tacos MAN! The leaves look like TACOS! lol..

9. Hey SD. Taco's are a sure sign of heat stress. I would try to get those temps under 85 if at all possible.

10. Damn.. lol idk how ill work on it.

11. are u running your lights durring the day or night? I had to switch to running my HPS at night so temps wouldnt be so high i wish i could keep it at 70-75 tho its always 84-86with the lights on

12. I run lights at night, off during day. I readjusted my drapes in there to allow air flow to the back of the fan and allow air flow out the direction the fan was blowing at the top of the room. Slept on it woke up temps are at 80-82. And the 4th set is startin to open and show the fifth. Idk i guess i was planning on doing the 4 way lst is that a bad idea if i am going to do this plant kind of small? (like 1.5-2 months veg then like same on flower hopefully)

13. #73 SupersonicDonut, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    So i have been looking around on the webz for good nutrients.. And wow have i found a shit load of stuff.. anyone wishing to help. Here is my idea tell me what u think.
    On This page lies what i want to buy.

Gravity Flower

Then This Page

Grow
    And something else maybe?

Its that or just the fox farm trio.. lol

14. just use Fox Farms Its made basicly the same as Humboldt

15. I am going away for 3 days so I am posting before and after pics. Today is the two week mark so I just waterd with nuts for the first time so when I come back i hope its like twice as big.. but idk lol.. this is what shes lookn like...

pics wouldnt send from phone.. ill try again in morning lol

16. They're gonna love your nuts, lol

17. Hey Donut,

Did you decide what nutrients to use? Did you go with fox farms or Humboldt?

18. I ordered grow big big bloom and tiger bloom :D
    but for now i just have a 10-10-4 or some shit.. just put a half a teaspoon in two cups of water.. cuz i watered the day before.. and no shit overnight i saw growth..
    idk what this little swat girl is but she is not growing UP very much.. lol for two weeks am i looking better than that other diesel plant?
    First set of leaves were totally fucked so i trimmed up a little, two is fine, three has a finger on one side i have worries about, four is showing its head :hello:

Plane leaves to Florida in like 4.5 hours then its party time!!:metal:

Attached Files:

19. looking good keep it up!

20. Well i was wrong about how long i was gonna be long i partied too long.. lol so ill update later, we had some great growth in the past few days :D