Bagseeds Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SupersonicDonut, May 11, 2010.

1. mg.. lol im getting happy frog on monday (delivery date) :) The bagseed died so im gonna let this thread die for a few days.. ill be back with the purple haze plant when i get all my stuff.. lol peace for now GC

2. Sorry to hear that bro :(

3. sorry to hear that too, ill be first in line to see your next grow!

4. Well PHup+down control came today. The UP bottle's lid opened a little during shipping but its ok only a little came out. Lol
    [​IMG]

5. thats the same stuff i use!

6. lol 13$ off ebay :D

7. After I plant my germinated seedling should I leave it in darkness untill it sprouts? Or straight under light?

8. Straight under light. The sooner the plant can green up and start producing it's own food rather than rely on what's in the seed the better. And it'll keep the soil warm.

9. Ok so the why do people leave the seedling in darkness for than? I do not comprehend! lol

10. He is going to start topping her next set to enduce outward growth, im trying to get him on grasscity to read the topping thread to learn lol..

11. light is too far away.

12. And you should bury as much of that stem as possible. Take off the colytedons if you have to.

13. agreed

14. For 21 days that plant has gone thru a lot of stress. It still has yet to get its full leaf sets after 2 1/2 weeks.... :|

15. Well.. i had it under horrible lights for the first week and a half.. then my friend, he has his crop outside and its like 3 1/2 months old? well he just put that with it, he said he doubted it would do much but ya.. this is his first time aswell as mine.. lol

16. ~bump, nobody wants to tell me if this plant is stretched?

17. i hate to say it but that plant is a example of go home and try again... but my frist grow wasnt much better lol but yes that plant is streched and underdevloped

18. Well thats ok, lol my friend wants it for shits and giggles now..

I got the HF.. and 2 26w DAYLIGHT CFL bulbs. I put two of my bagseeds into a germ last night, opened when i got home today, one seed was already 1/8th-1/4th in long, so its in the HF already. No light i have no time ill set that up in a couple of hours, then ill post a pic of the setup, k thx :D

19. One last post for now, can somone give me like a direct link to homedepot/lowes/walmart or somewhere I can buy mylar? I seriously looked around All three of those stored for like 30 min each, and even asked employees. No success :(