Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bagseed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Greenunit, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hey blades:smoking:
    So, I'm curious as to how you feel when you find seed(s) in your bag of herb? Is it like a bonus or do you feel it's wasted weight that could have been nice buds?
    Do you save your seeds? Give them away to grow friends? Toss them? Eat them?
    I personally save em in a little baggie for if I or a friend ever starts growing, how about you?

2. The weight of a seed is so insignificant that it wouldn't matter much. I don't mind getting a few if the herb they come from was dank.

3. I should have given mine to someone. I found a few seeds in a really dank sour d pick up I had and decided to give it a go myself. I ended up over stressing a female that was coming along beautifully and she hermied :cry:

4. I get SO hype when I purchase some flame herb, and i'm grinding it up, then seeds are in the mix. Like, YES!!!!! Germinate those mothas and get ta growing. I see it like this: you buy a half oz, and find 4 seeds in it. so in reality, you have like 6 ounces in the end LOL.

5. ^^^ I'm with turner and Tree, if I find a seed or two in really dank weed, it's like finding a $10 bill on the sidewalk. Planted then harvested it's like finding a few gold eagles lying around.

6. I had a seed in this chemdawg a couple of months ago and like an idiot my friend threw it out

7. no biggie if it's a few seeds.. like less than a 10-12 in an oz.

but if you're squeezing 10 of them out of each bud.. then that's a problem.

8. If im buying some fire shit, then every 1/10th Gram counts. I will for sure let dude know next time that I had seeds.

If its just reg then idgaf.

9. i feel ripped off cause the plant spent energy making a seed that will give me a headache, instead of making thc to get me high....