Bagseed Seedling Crispy and Dry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Synned, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Hey guys

Have a few bagseed plants under some CFLs. They are in FFOF and on a 24/0 lighting schedule. About 2 weeks old, no nutes just adjusted water.
    On one of the babies all of the leaves feel very crispy and dry to the touch, the bottom leaves are browning and much worse than the new growth. We gave her a very decent watering yesterday, with like 6.0 runoff.

What would cause it to crisp up so young? Does nute burn from the soil cause crispiness in all leaves?

Joe

2. you should move this thread to the 'sick plants' thread and posting pics would help too. I think you would get more help on this issue in that thread!

linedrivr

3. Yes. FFOF has been doing this recently. There are lots of posts around recommending that seedlings not gor into FFOF for the first month or so.

If you have pictures we can diagnose better. But crispy leaves are ususally a sign of fert/nute burn or lights being too close.

4. I'm thinking this is what it is exactly. What will make it better? Should we wait it out? Repot into fox farms seedling mixture? Pretty upsetting...gotta repot and I bought ff cause it was supposed to be the best.