Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bagseed progress after 2 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mumbojumbo, Mar 1, 2011.

1. So I had it in a glass of water for 24hrs - it didnt sink til i poked it after 16 hrs

now its been between wet papertowel for 24 hrs...now on its 48th hr and it has a TINY little white sprout. its about 2 mm long...

is this sings of a weak seed?

it was the ONLY seed in a bag of 1/4 i picked up.

damn fine stuff too.

2. sounds healthy to me.

3. Just keep it in the towel and let it do its thing, check it once or twice a day, keep it in a cold and dark place. The towel should be damp not soaking wet, if theres a white sprout you're doing it right, germination can take anywhere from two days to a week, so 2 days is actually pretty average keep it up.

Also, skip dipping it in water. When germinating just put it in the damp towel, there is no need to dip it in water it's easier to just put it in the damp paper towl from the start.

4. :) sweet. thanks!

im wondering...i realize they dont NEED any nut for the 1st while..but would it AID to have some nut on the papertowel, say some molasses...

mix in a small amount of it with distilled water and apply to the papertowel?

also, at what length should it be put into soil? is there a goog length the sprout should be? 1 cm? 2 cm? an inch? ect

time to catch up on all my reading material as i put it all down trying to find some bag seed...and boy it took longer than expected

5. Just leave it how it is, it will grow naturally with just water and the paper towel in the dark. Tap water works good, you want the towel to be damp not soaking. When it's about 1 inch that's a good length. WHEN YOU PLANT IT MAKESURE YOU PLANT IT WITH THE TAPROOT (white thing) pointed upwards so it can grow right!

6. ...arnt you supposed to point the white down, with the remainder of the seed pointing up...thats where the leaves form.. -\

7. MFW you have a similar name to me

[​IMG]

8. Lol. No you plant it with the taproot in the dirt, it's a root. The seed falls off to reveal opening leaves.

You can plant it now, or give it a bit longer, but don't disturb it too much.

9. sounds good leave it for a days and drop it in the soil. be careful though.