Bagseed Journey

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Pdizzo, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Hello All....

This story begins with a random collection of seeds, some from bags...some from under the couch. One day It dawned on me I should plant these seeds outside, because they are seeds, and thats where they belong :smoke:. A week later mother nature had done the trick, and the babies came inside....

[​IMG]

2. A few days later I brought in a couple more...and a mystery clone from a friend:)
    [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG]

3. Currently I am using 400w MH, Roots Organic Soil, and Roots nutes. 20/4 light. Starting to see some good undergrowth and she's starting to put out her 5 pt. fan leaves. I'd say about 2 weeks along from seed, give or take a few days.:)

Aurora Innovations Eugene, Oregon Here is a link for Roots products

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I have two 45-inch Vertical Reflectors...these are great cause they only cost $45. My Third is a converted papasan chair lined with reflective mylar...gets the job done :)
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Might re-pot today...atleast the big one

The clones showing some new growth

[​IMG]

6. #6 EatMyLunch, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Good stuff man! All I ever use is bag seed. Genetics shemetics.

Good to see that your also going organic. Rep+

7. The Fam

[​IMG]

Repotted one

[​IMG]

The Cloner

[​IMG]

This one getting to tall, so I dislocated its meristematic region, crunch

[​IMG]

8. Looks like im going to be rolling with 8 in 5 gl. containers once I get everyone repotted. 2 clones and 6 from random seed.... should be at least 4-5 females under 2 lights (1)600w (1)400w HPS/MH.

9. Its been about 6 days, I only have the zoom lense for my camera so its tricky getting pics right now.

I decided to fire up the 600w hps with the 400w mh for veg. do a lil mixer..

I just gave them nutes for week 2 of veg,

When it comes to flower in a couple weeks(if they are biggienuf i'll replace the 400w with another 600w hps to give me 1200w for flower

Started doing a bit of croping, not a big fan of removing tops, just bending/breaking over a node or two down.

Attached Files:

10. A couple pics from this morning...

Attached Files:

11. Ok...so its been 8 days since the last photos, about to snap some shots, gave them week 3 nutes yesterday in the Roots nutes program. They look happy, I repotted one of the clones that my buddy is fairly sure was from a female lol...anyways, two of them smell great, some of the others might smell nice also just havent checked them i guess, will flower in maybe 7-14 days, comments/suggestions welcome :)

12. Wow those are pretty big. Nice job so far.

13. Thanks Man! I picked up another 600w in a cool tube with a phantom ballast for $100 off craigslist, so i'll have (2) 600w hps for flower now, the most ive had so im stoked!

14. Im now Day 3 Flower, waiting for those pesky males to show, i hate this part...but its the bagseed game. Decided to start flower a bit early so I can harvest on Halloween :) Will snap a few shots this morning and get um postado.