bagseed indica cfl box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rohawkj, Nov 4, 2009.

1. what upppp well i wanted to share a couple pics of my new gal. just over 2 weeks old now. cant help takin some pics with the camera just sittin around collecting dust hehe. anywho, im smokin some mr. nice guy rite now and i can tell ya its some gooood shit. lol. :smoking::smoking:

having a few spots showing up on the lower leaves, i sent a thread in sick plants to see about some ideas on that. any input appreciated! im using 4 26w cfls 6500k right now. 24/7 lighting. box is about 1.5'x1.5'x3'. might design something bigger or try some Lst. idk im high. Psout cubscouts

Attached Files:

• 039.jpg
      039.jpg
      File size:
      134.6 KB
      Views:
    • 040.jpg
      040.jpg
      File size:
      158.7 KB
      Views:
    • 044.jpg
      044.jpg
      File size:
      185.8 KB
      Views:
    • 045.jpg
      045.jpg
      File size:
      173.9 KB
      Views:
  2. lights might be too close if not too much water

3. Hay grass humper i no this has nothing to do with this thread .But by any chance would u happen to know if its ok to use seed starting mix to grow mj past the seedling stage?

4. yes absolutly, but i mix it with my ocean forest 2inches soli 1/2 inch seedling /rooting mix all the way up.
    note :all the seedstarting mix mostly is made up of peat moss. and although it's good for seedlings it has little to no nute value. i use it in my mix for fluff and air for my roots:smoke:

5. douchebag! >:p

6. If the lights where too close it would be the tops of the plants looking like that. If it where too much water the plant would be a dark shade and wilting. It's either fert burn or lack of nutes. But since it's early on in the plants life cycle and it looks like it might be some kinda pre-fertilized potting soil I'm going to say fert burn.

It might also be slightly overwatered since it doesn't look springy in the pics.

7. #7 bigant8711, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    Say thanks for the help humper.and sorry to bother you chuck norris ha ha ha!! Oh and by the way your link doesnt work.

8. the bottom leaves always show stress first so yes light too close could be problem.
    but i went with overwatering because i didnt see much perlite in mix so i was assuming soil is retaining too much moisture. also plants dont always go dark when overwatered

these are my opinions based on observations made. there wasnt much info to go on

9. usually the lower leaves show stress first but if the light being to close is the problem it will show first in the top leaves as the light bleaches them the lower leaves tend to not be effected as their not close enough, light stress/bleaching starts from the top

10. what, if anything are you feeding it? what kind of soil is that? Guessing without any information would lead me to believe that you are overwatering.

11. overwatering seems to be the con census here