Bagseed in flowering PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theoryGV, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 theoryGV, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Well I had a journal but abandoned it a while ago Had 2 plants one turned out marl and was left with one female growing and she is doing great.

Had her under 300 Watts of cfls but Today I put up a 400 watt hps to finish up flowering.

Here she is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How long u think she's got left now that she's under 400w hps ? I was thinking 3-4 weeks

2. #2 bongboi, Aug 12, 2011
    plants look good looks like u got some purple

careful with them pics dont know whos watchin this site use paint to erase anything u dont want others to see

3. Keep in mind, almost all of the pictures you take nowadays, especially if you have a phone with gps, stores the location data IN the picture. Saw this on a cop show, researched it and it's true. Kinda crazy.

4. thats good to know i wonder if digi cams do the same?

5. I doubt a digi cam would have gps but now a days with all the new technology coming out I wouldn't doubt it and yea I really lazy and didn't feel like getting my laptop out and editing my pics haha

6. Think she will be ready to harvest by the 1st of September ?

7. #7 easee, Aug 12, 2011
    I've had more than a few bagseeds that look identical to that. I wonder where... How long did you veg that for?

8. I would say third week of September. She's not filling out yet, just throwing pistils wherever she can. Don't chop early, don't chop early, don't chop early. :)

9. yeah, it's gonna be a little while. It's also probably gonna grow taller to, so keep that in mind with your grow space. Don't rush it, patience = quality

10. I verged for 45 days and I have a whole closet space for this one plant so height isn't a problem so mid September is when I should chop?

11. It's pretty easy to turn that feature off.

12. Yea I always have my gps off just to save my phone a little extra battery life hahah

13. No doubt. I just wanted members to be aware. When you're stoned, you might not remember to turn it off or whatever. Happens to the best of us. Peace.

14. In the last pic it looks like alot of the lower growth in middle is getting shaded too much by top growth. Start bending those upper ones downwards whenever you check on em. If not the middle will be really small. BE GENTLE especially if the branches are getting hard(wooden). You'll be able to lower light some too after bend. I'd say about mid of sept. too

Grasscity Deals Near You