Bagseed in a PhotoTron w/ Mods.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BakedLikeLays, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 BakedLikeLays, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    So I found this old ass PhotoTron a while ago. Today I decided to put one of my seedlings in there to see how it does. I added (2) 27w CFLs to the tank so that should help a little bit. I have a 65w GrowCFL coming any day now.

Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Or maybe not :D

AJ

3. Are the pics not working? I can see them :shrug:

4. I can't see them.

5. There we go. They were hosted on a forum you guys aren't members on and I was still logged in :)

6. Post them here, dude.

AJ

7. Put my new 68w CFL in today. Fucker is HUGE!

Attached Files:

8. #8 jt240x, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009

9. wow.. I have given away 3 of those... luckily I didn't pay for em either...

good luck

10. Good thinking. I know these phototron things suck so I want to supplement the light as best I can. I am going to put the other two CFL's in after I get another adapter.

11. #11 Darkhosis, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    So funny when I was like 14 I wanted a Phototron so badly, lol. I remember mowing lawns trying to save up. Wish I knew then what I knew now, hahahah. Never bought one they were so f'ing expensive. I'm 38 now how old is that thing bro?

Thanks for the memories hope all grows well!

12. Hopefully it works decent with the additional lighting...

13. just be glad your not one of the foks who bought one..the guy flipped to the feds and sold his sales list, rather then do time.. ( least that is what I heard).

and to the OP...yeah the added CFLs will help....just remember that they will add heat .. and phototrons have no way built in to em to vent heat besides passivly along the windows.... but for the most part you will be fine... hopefully enough to invest in a better tent/light for flower next time so you can retire this beast to veg only...and then to the living room for a conversation piece.:smoking:

14. Me too. I remember lusting over the full page adds in High Times back in the '80s, dreaming of the day that I too could own a bud machine. :)

Later I learned that wrapping a cab with see through glass isn't the best idea...not to mention the savings to be had with building your own.

Yeah, it's been a blast from the past.

15. That setup is going to work just fine for you man.

16. #16 Smokemfatty, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  17. #17 BakedLikeLays, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
    Here are some picture updates, I belive this is day 11.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Notice how the inter-node growth is already shooting out!
    [​IMG]

Check out my super ghetto reflector ;) Temporary.
    [​IMG]
    Super rigged air circulation system also ;)
    [​IMG]