Bagseed Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xCelticWolfx, Sep 26, 2009.

1. um hey you two!! your both being immature.can we please not go around saying where gonna poison other peoples plants.thats like telling someone your going to poison there kids.where all bothers and sisters here and we should try to help each other out so chill.not to mention you guys are totally off topic.

speaking of, your buds look nice bro i think they should be ok to smoke as long as you flushed then really good.

2. Thats a bad idea, the plant uses those fan leaves to help support bud growth AKA photosynthesis. Never remove any foliage off your plants unless absolutely necessary. If fan leaves block light to certain branches, try tucking them instead of removing them.

3. arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olyimpics, even if you win you are still retarded.

4. Headway, you are right, the sunleaves are vital to transfering energy to the buds. To the OP, that sucks about the bleach, I had a sack that fell in bleach water, but I still smoked it after re-drying, the taste ligered, but not to much of a headache as far as I could tell. But anyway, for an early harvest, good-job and good luck!!

5. Yeah, as I re-read that post about cutting the fan leaves off, it does seem detrimental.

And thanks for the good vibes, Kouda. As for the two arguing, cone on now, don't be hijacking my thread.

6. So if I feed bat shit will my buds taste like bat shit?

I think the bleach would just kill the roots and not uptake any bleach up the plant.

Chill!!!

7. Thanks for the positives, 51! :]