bagseed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hippyjune, May 13, 2017.

1. Hello! Just wanted to post a few pics of my bagseed grow. She is 1 of 3 with the other 2 being males. Tomorrow (6/13) she will be exactly 4 weeks above soil. I normally have my plants under my 600w hps, but due to extreme heat issues right now it's best if I do a cfl run. She is in lamberts potting mix which I believe is peatmoss based. I know yhats not the best soil which is leading me to my first couple of questions. Would it be worth it to take a few clones off of her to put under my 600w hps. Not right now tho. This wouldn't happen until maybe another 2 or 3 weeks. I would like to transplant her but I have LST her pretty well and she's actually thriving in her conditions. (she is in a 3 gallon right now) Would you guys just finish her to harvest in the same pot? Or transplant to maybe a 5 or 7 gallon pot and use her for clones. The seeds came out of a decent bag of mids. Nothing special. But the plant is growing really well. I'm sorry if this is all over the place. Just wanted to hear what others are doing. The lights I have at the moment are 4 23w 5000k and also 2 32w 2700k. I actually plan on getting more cfls tomorrow as well. Also using fox farm trio for nutes. Thanks for any advice.

2. Here's a few pics

Attached Files:

3. Well I mean bag seeds generally speaking a herms. Unless the weed you go was riddled with seeds it probably hermed late stage which usually produce hermaphroditic offspring. I'd clone one and flower her just to see what your working with.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

4. Hmm. So are you thinking that without a doubt she will end up hermie during flower? (or at any point, really)

5. Just in most cases

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk