Bagseed grow.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Scary Hairy, Jun 22, 2012.

1. #1 Scary Hairy, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    What's up folks, welcome to my journal.
    I'm hoping to get lucky this season, i found 13 beans and they all popped up.
    Four of them are about 8 inches and the rest are about 12 inches.
    Right now they're in 5 gallon pots but they're going to be transplanted into 15 gallon pots soon. Fox Farm soil.

My first grow was a failure because i started out with only 3 beans and only 2 sprouted and ended up being male. So this time around my odds are better.

I know it's nothing too special... a bagseed grow but hey... if this comes out good in the end then that means i get something out of nothing!

Pics will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

2. I'm not totally sure why, but you caught my interest with this grow. It's always fun to see how bagseed turns out. You never know if you'll find a gem. Sounds like a decent set up. I see no reseason you shouldn't get a nice little harvest if you play your cards right. Good luck. :)

3. :wave:was good . im subbed i love bagseeds because u never know what u going to get .

4. #4 Scary Hairy, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    Welcome to my thread ladies!

I feel fortunate to have yall in my journal.. i know you will be able to help.
    I've seen a few of your journals, both of ya :)

Damn i bet females can grow weed just as good, probably better than males do :D

5. [quote name='"Scary Hairy"']

Welcome to my thread ladies!

I feel fortunate to have yall in my journal.. i know you will be able to help.
    I've seen a few of your journals, both of ya :)

Damn i bet females can grow weed just as good, probably better than males do :D[/quote]

We sure can! All that motherly instinct goes a long way. :D

We lady growers are a rare bread though. Even here in NorCal I don't know any other female growers.

6. So i went to check up on things, ended up finding a male. Pulled that fucker right out.
    I'm still waiting for the sun to come out of the clouds so i can get better pics.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While taking the pictures, upon close inspection i found a female!
    Not the greatest pic, but it is what it is.
    [​IMG]

8. no special updates.
    pulled 2 more males and now i have another confirmed female :)
    at this rate, i guess i can expect 4-5 females

9. 3 confirmed females so far :wave:

10. They look like a nice Indica . Just wondering how much light you get where you are? Notice your in nor cal . I am to . I'm also waiting to weed out the males from my crop.

11. ^ Nice, welcome to my thread.

For the most part, they get 7-8 hours of direct sunlight.
    They are growing in between a wooden fence and a building, so they're not always in direct sunlight.

12. Mine are getting probably around 12 hours of direct light. But still no preflowers so I'm thinking it's gunna be another month or so..

13. ^ Yeah i was surprised, cause last year i didn't get preflowers or anything until the end of July and this year it's already starting a month or two early it looks like.

14. Yea then again it can just be the plant matured faster. But anyway they're looking beautiful.

15. I forgot to mention... they where moved a few miles away from their original location...
    don't know if the stress from moving has anything to do with anything though.

16. Okay thanks for the information I feel like it helps everyone when everyone else helps!

17. plants look nice healthy and happy .when are u going to repot the females.

18. Very good grow man. The plants are nice and active now to give the results. You will enjoy that as the get preflowers are coming and is quite fruitful too.

19. Nice plants man!

20. Thanks everyone :wave:

edit: got 4 females now