Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bagseed grow any guesses what type?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tandjs, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #21 bablok, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Still can barely tell, but they dont look like "sacks" or like balls so far so good...

2. #22 Tandjs, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    I picked up a bag I be hiiiiiiiiggh :smoking:
    Yes I give you permission to take that beautiful plant and post it as ur background -smoke trees-
    And todays pic

Attached Files:

3. You won't be able to telll if if it's indica or sativa till it's done with the vegetation stage, if it's sativa your plant might not make long growing outside if you have a real winter but if you don't your plant will be fine indices tend to bud sooner but as long as you take care of it your plant will be good. Hopefully it's not a male though.

4. Shit!!! I over watered just to high to realize till today lol ok ill stay away from water im learning!

Attached Files:

5. #25 phil3, Aug 13, 2011
    There's no way to tell strain by looking, especially not this early. Besides mids/dank is usually about how you grow it. I've seen dank shit grown out of seeds pulled from regs

6. #26 phil3, Aug 13, 2011
    Put your finger in the soil to the 2nd joint. If it's still moist you're good for another day r so

7. I am growing at the moment and have worked out that less water = more growth. Me and my grow partner water twice a week, one with miracle gro. The lack of water stimulates root growth as they need to try hard to find water. My plants are in perfect condition and I have noticed when it rains a lot, there is less growth.

Check our grow journal out.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/840337-easy-bud-first-ever-grow.html

I shall be following yours :)

8. Also, it looks female, but it's to small for me to be sure...

Take a pic in a few days and upload :) As long as it turns into a hair like thing, rather than balls you're fine.

9. #29 Tandjs, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Todays pic n dont wory I usually use 2 bulbs n im gunna get her away from the aluminem in a different grow spot- dresser hopefully by next not that I believe itl hurt her but rather to be safe then sory

Attached Files:

10. Day 13 of my grow male or female...

Attached Files:

11. It's way too early to tell yet dude. You might not even find out until like your 2nd week of flowering.

12. Sorry for no pics today definatly will have it back on tomorow also exciting news my friends giving me purp seeds after this grow