1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bagseed flower pics

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by zonerr, Oct 13, 2003.

1. here is a pic of my plant a week or so b4 harvesting! She is small but her hairs are about 60 percent red and oarnge and the tricomes are about the same amount milky!

Attached Files:

2. Just a sample bud to see what she is like! I know I am impatient! It is like waiting for a pie to cool or your tax check to come @ refund time! LOL!

Attached Files:

3. I will take some pics! I am going to bone up on how-to make it!!!!!!!!

4. dude, is that blue or am i just halucinating still? that is the first time i can say ive seen a blue plant. thats awesome keep it up.

5. wierd plant there mate....

6. i think its just his camera...lol that first pic looks like the plant is flouresent (sp?)

7. o ok, i thought i was actually all blue like that. freakin me out dude.still looks nice though.

8. Sorry!

Camera sucks so bad you have to put a light right on the object you are taking pic of!
    Time for a new camera!
    No the plant is not blue it is dark green!

9. Had to harvest a little early! She turned hermie on me! She had been throwing a male flower here and there, But they were sterile(no pollen)

Well I went in to check on her the other night like I always do!
    I saw a male flower opened low on the plant so I touched it and came away with a finger full of pollen! MAN I WAS PISSED!
    i HAD TO MAKE A DECISION RIGHT THEN AND THERE! LET IT GO FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO(AND GET SEEDS) OR CHOP IT!

I chopped it!
    NO SEEDS!
    What would you have done?????

10. Well depends, do you want some seeds?

I would of maybe taken a bunch of the bud and left a few to seed out.

As long as the hairs were over 50%, everything i read says your bud will still be pretty darn good.

Grasscity Deals Near You