Bagseed flower pics

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by zonerr, Oct 13, 2003.

1. here is a pic of my plant a week or so b4 harvesting! She is small but her hairs are about 60 percent red and oarnge and the tricomes are about the same amount milky!

Attached Files:

2. Just a sample bud to see what she is like! I know I am impatient! It is like waiting for a pie to cool or your tax check to come @ refund time! LOL!

Attached Files:

3. I will take some pics! I am going to bone up on how-to make it!!!!!!!!

4. dude, is that blue or am i just halucinating still? that is the first time i can say ive seen a blue plant. thats awesome keep it up.

5. wierd plant there mate....

6. i think its just his camera...lol that first pic looks like the plant is flouresent (sp?)

7. o ok, i thought i was actually all blue like that. freakin me out dude.still looks nice though.

8. Sorry!

Camera sucks so bad you have to put a light right on the object you are taking pic of!
    Time for a new camera!
    No the plant is not blue it is dark green!

9. Had to harvest a little early! She turned hermie on me! She had been throwing a male flower here and there, But they were sterile(no pollen)

Well I went in to check on her the other night like I always do!
    I saw a male flower opened low on the plant so I touched it and came away with a finger full of pollen! MAN I WAS PISSED!
    i HAD TO MAKE A DECISION RIGHT THEN AND THERE! LET IT GO FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO(AND GET SEEDS) OR CHOP IT!

I chopped it!
    NO SEEDS!
    What would you have done?????

10. Well depends, do you want some seeds?

I would of maybe taken a bunch of the bud and left a few to seed out.

As long as the hairs were over 50%, everything i read says your bud will still be pretty darn good.

Grasscity Deals Near You