Bagseed First Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mokin14, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Hey GC this is my first grow and ive been researching for a very long time and have started a grow the seed has just sprouted out the top of the soil and will have pics soon but its in my own grow box with one 100w light bulb and seems to be a good place to grow anyways give me advise on growing or anything

2. It would be wise to plant another one so you have a better chance of ending up with some bud. If the single plant you have now turns out to be male you'll have to start a new one.

3. you might want 1 or 2 more CFLs for your grow

4. #4 Mokin14, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    Well really this grow is to just see if i can grow alright so sorta a learning experience grow so thats why i have one plant and for the lighting thing thank you very much and i put 1 more 100w bulb anyways should have pictures soon so stay tuned:)

5. Day 2 since germination PHOTO'S:smoke:

Attached Files:

6. nice little setup going

7. Are there long time release ferts in that soil?

8. what kind of ventilation ya got goin there? You're gonna want more than one light when that little one gets older. and more than likely that bulbs is 26 watts, not 100. you're lookin at actuals watts, not equivalent... that's prolly a 100 watt equivalent. other than that, she's outta the ground so ya must be doin something right. And for your sake I do hope she's a girl, otherwise u might wanna start one or two more just in case this one turns out to have balls like my first one did

9. There are no time released ferts in this soil its some kind of potting soil i took Day 3 pictures and one of my exhuast:D

Attached Files:

10. Nice little setup bro.
    You still livin with your parents?

11. Yup but i think ill be alright they never go in my room

12. Thought so.
    Be careful

13. Yeah this would be a big deal if i got caught, and i got a question i have to go away for the weekend and wont get back till monday will my plant live without any light through the weekend?

14. Day 4 Pics

Also if anyone can answer my question above please tell me thanks

Attached Files:

15. It probably will live but it definitely won't like it. How about using a timer?

16. Yeah i could use a timer just gotta pick one up before friday so like tommorow but its growing everyday so im quite happy:hello:

17. looking good so far... just keep on reading though!

18. Thats all i do when i get home lol

19. Day 6 Pics

Wont be back till monday :wave:

Attached Files:

20. i would get somethin for the smell as soon as you can.. i don't care what any1 says.. i got 1 plant goin (luckly enough i don't live with my parents) but it hasn't even produced any kind of bud yet and it can be smelt through the house unless i got mad candles and stuff goin.. i'm also only growin bagseed so i'm sure anything better than mids will smell alot more