Bagseed closet grow advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highmofo, Feb 5, 2014.

1. It definitely wouldn't hurt. I use a 10-15-10 for veg and a 0-25-25 for flower.

2. #22 highmofo, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    :hello: here are some updated pics, day 13, plants looking reeeal good, lots of fan leaves commin out of the node on top, looks like lettuce lul. :hello:  20140207_153522.jpg how are they looking?? think its sativa plant from looks of thin fan leaves, wut u guys think? :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. any1 kno how long i shud keep 24/0 lite and wen to change to flowering

4. Change to flower when it gets about half as tall as you want it, cause when they stretch it will double in size and I would back down to 18/6 on your light schedule plants need rest too homie

5. isnt 24/0 better tho, its only bagseed of not best dank but wouldnt all the light = more yield since i dont have that much lighting? also i notice the plant is alot thinner and leafier so not that strong genetics. heard fan leaves are wut absorbs the light so since the plant dont have very big fan leaves then it cant take in as much light as a medical kush plant? wut u guys think. :smoke:

6. :hello:  week 2.jpg i notice a yellow hue to all the leaves, cud this be a nute problem or overwatering? thx.week 2, plants looking gorgeous. i counted ~23 fan leaves coming from out of the nodes and more from the bottom stalk. little lettuce like cabbage things popping out from very middle of top of plant. sweet  :hello:

Looks good., 24/0 will work ok being you are not using hid.

keep up what you are doing.

8. ty. im using 2 cfls 40 actual watts each + another bulb i found tht says 75 watt soft white so i assume its the flowering bulb, herd using both gives well rounded lighting throoout the grow. Would more light = more yield/faster grow??? gota find another fixture cuz got nother 6500k 40 wat bulb

9. #29 highmofo, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    keeping in mind the bagseed of weed wasnt the best, think the first plant "shrivel" had bttr genetics but used sunlight from window still as opposed to lgihting i have now and the differnce is alot. both bagseed.'

also any1 kno wut the yellowing indicates? overwatering? nute prob?

10. #30 highmofo, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    :hello: Pics galore! :hello: watered plant recently, think the yellowing was from nutes so flushed my plant, now is a nice rich green hue . DAY 14.. :hello:

Attached Files:

11. question. i have another 200 wat cfl and no fixture except this lamp fixture tht says CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE - USE 7 WATT OR SMALLER, 120 VOLT, TYPE A LAMP. can i attach the other 40 actual watt 2800 lumen bulb to this lamp fixture? or no? also if no then can i attatch a 2700k soft white light 120 volt 75 watt bulb to it, smaller but gets very hott. heres the bubl im talm bout 
    \t12 ~ 4 Packs 48pc. 75 Watt Sylvania Soft White Light Bulbs - Incandescent