Bagseed Clones into 2nd wk flower [pics]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Impressive, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Hey GC, i posted a while back when i first got my clones and was a bit worried about how they were doing. Since then I found a new home for them in a much safer and more opportunistic place. They were clones from two different strains, but seem to both be very sativa dominant. I just want you guys to take a look and see how i have done.

And im going to put this in there first: it is very hot in the box. The leaves curl up and it is visible on the hydrometer in the background of some of the pictures. I know this. And it lacks moisture. I know this too. I'm not really looking for input as to how to offset the heat and humidity; im not too worried about it being that this is MUCH better of a set-up than these girls would have had in the first place.

But yeah, the clones were planted on March 28th and were on 24/0 then 18/6 until just over 2 weeks ago. Once we switched it to 12/12 is when it really started to take off. I used Fox farms Grow Big late in the veg cycle, getting only about 2 feedings in, and then switched to Tiger Bloom for every other feeding at about half strength. Given the dominance of sativa in these girls and the fact they have been on the 12/12 light cycle for about 2 weeks, what are your best guesses as to the final yield? i would love the input and will keep you all posted!

Attached Files:

2. Im new to growing indoors but im pretty sure its the same indoor or out with the yeilds... i dont think there is anyway for someone to tell give you a guess about how much you will finish with, ecspecially with bagseed. If somone was really familar with a certain strain and knew all the details of your setup, then maybe their guess would be close to accurate...

But that aside, they look pretty good to me. What kind of lighting are you using, wattage, etc?

Adding co2 to your setup allows plants to withstand higher temps, just throwing that out there. :)

Good luck with the rest of your grow, looking foward to more pics...

3. oh haha, they are under a 400w hps for the time being. and yeah, i guess the ambiguity of yield will have to persist

4. Hey, just an update gc

Attached Files:

5. Bruh tell me I'm trippin and your not Ronald Jenkee

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2aH4XLbto]YouTube - Ronald Jenkees - Throwing Fire[/ame]

You'd think he'd have something better then bagseed :p

love the work !

7. bruh your trippin and im not ronald jenkees, he is just a really funny human.

but the plants looking decent? how much longer you think until these are ripe for the pickin'?

8. More Pics guys! About a week out from harvest. and one freshly picked nug that wasnt getting enough light. Enjoy and give some feedback!:smoke:

Attached Files:

9. Looks good, but it looks like you have longer then a week before harvesting. Are you checking her with a 30x magnifier? If its only a week away then the trichs should be mostly cloudy.

10. Nah they look fine and shit

11. I'd have to agree it looks like they have a while to go before harvest. Get a magnifier and take a look at the trichomes.

12. ^^ Oh most definitely and shit.

13. Who are these mysterious ppl that joined the website last year and only have a couple post and they only post in this thread?

Are they your alter egoes Impressive?

14. haha? nah kid.

15. But yeah, i do have a 30x magnifier and the trichs are almost all cloudy. I'll post pics of the harvest when i get to it.

16. Looking killer man. I am growing im pretty sure the same sativa bagseed as you :) i saw your 2 week flowering pic and it looks identical to mine, bud production, size, leaf style. What does yours smell like cause right now mines not noticable to the nose anless you like rub the stock and then smell your fingers, its kind of a fruity aroma. even from the little THC i have on her it smells like it. Im on day 30 but im looking pitiful compared to yours i have an update of her on mine like a weeks ago. she is bigger now. but go take a look tell me what you think :) PS LOOKS AMAZING... And id say still a couple weeks left. for sure :)