Bagseed Beginner-Tell me what you think.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cryptachronic, Oct 13, 2013.

1. So, I used to work in a medical dispensary and was being trained to work in the grow room. However due to certain personal issues I had to move to rrural texas. I won't sau where for obvious reasons. But mow I can't even moderate my bipolar without supplying my own needs. So I've gotten a few grows going, which even with my knowledge failed or inevitably ended early due to other circumstances. I am now in week three of flower for 2 plants. One indoor And one outdoor. I will start a journal tonight. I know its a little late, but better late than never. My indoor box I will upload ohotos of, but I have a 150 hps and 4 6500k 23w cfls lighting primarily one plant and occasionally a seedling on a cloudy day. My outdoor plant is running on natural October texas time. Bright sunlight during the day but still shorter days. Local spectrum outdoors is closer to blue this time of year than red. Good amounts of UV-B as well. Both plants using happy frog and perlite 50/50 mixed and technaflora recipe for success kit. Tell me what you think of the photos and plants. Will get more variety today sometime.
    :smoking: :D
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. And for anyone wondering my so-called journal is in my signature now

My So Called Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1252916-Bagseed-and-me...the-boba-fett-trials

3. They're looking nice man. Here's one of my buds I just harvested from a bad seed grow, super dank stuff

Attached Files:

4. Love it man. Very nice looking bud. I noticed you took your photos kind of close your grow room. Using HPS? And what was the flower time like for your stuff?

My So Called Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1252916-Bagseed-and-me...the-boba-fett-trials

5. #5 Jerry the Farmer, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    I was using four 32w 6500k flouros for veg, also used them for flower along with six 23w 2700k CFLs. I have a three plant op, harvested two of them already after 9 weeks of flowering. I'm predicting the last one has about 1-2 weeks leftEdit - I was also using six 23w 6500k CFLs during veg, switched those for the 2700k come flower

6. I've been noticing that the 23 waters put out more lumens then even professional CFL grow light if you don't mind me asking what was the final yeild per plant? and do you think my 150 watt HPS will benefit the density of my buds any? Quite honestly with as small as the plants are I'll be thoroughly happy and satisfied to get between 1&2 ounces total between the two plants of smokeable product. I'm just estimating but from the way they've been growing I'm assuming that I have about six to seven weeks until harvest, potentially 5 to 6 on the lower side

My So Called Journal

7. The first ones wet weight was 50g and the second was 44g. Stems were bigger in the first so it's probably more like 40g wet. Dont have a dry weight on them yet cuz they've only been drying for 2 days. My plants were about 8" when I put them into flower and about 2.5' after flowering. You should get an oz at the very least.

8. Very nice I'm hoping so but like I said I'm technically a beginner I've never made it all the way to harvest for various different reasons although I have helped in every stage of a grow for other peoples grows im no newbie by any means although I could be considered a noob. I can't remember exactly how tall they were when I threw them into flower. Give me just a moment and I'll check the heights on them right now. Ok. Back. My outdoor girl is 18 inches from soil, and my indoor is about 16.5 inches from soil. I've transplanted both....during flower, sue me. It seemed like a good idea if I was careful. My outdoor plant has made it safely through the critical point and has been transplanted over a week my indoor plant has only been transplanted since yesterday afternoon. However, both were originally started in one gallon smart pots and had no issues with transplanting. No damage roots and the entire root ball was intact. The only thing that worried me was my outdoor plant when I transplanted the Smart Pot was beginning to Air prune its own roots. That's the main reason I took notice and decided to transplant them.
    My So Called Journal