Bagseed 6 wk Flowering (PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Keruptis, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Hey all, first post, first grow (first that i didnt kill anyways)

Just looking for some input on how she looks for 6wks since i have no idea

And looking at some other pics of 6wk plants mine looks a lil less like buds, and more like craploads of hairs everywhere(maybe i have a problem/or its just a long flowering strain?)

some info on the lady
    soil-FFOF
    veg-2 months (LST like a mofo) 24/0 under 218w HO T5
    flower- 6wk from 12/12 under 400w HPS (cooltube)
    pot size- 3gal double potted into another 3gal
    water- bottled spring water, PH-6.5 (used weight of pot to determine when to water)
    nutes- FF (grow big,tiger bloom,big bloom) Cal-Mag, feeding every 3rd watering
    environment- temp day-80 night-70, RH 30-60% (i cant afford a dehumid right now)

at one point i had an emergency and had to leave while my flower room was being updated and couldnt leave the HPS on, so for one day this plant had 200w(actual watts) of CFL lighting it, and im hopingg thats not whats accounting for my plant not looking really nug-like. Do you think 1 day of inferior light would screw with it?

Consider your image...Folderized! Upload your images (sorry cant figure out how to just get the pics to show up in my post)

all the pics in there are from the same plant, except for the 2 pics of the clone i took off it

2. anyone have a guess as to how much time i have left on this one before i should start looking at trichs?

and can anyone explain how to just have my pics sshow up in the post like i have seen in other peoples threads?

thanks

3. ur plants look lovely i hope mine get like that or something like that and were all the symbols r above were u type click on the paper clip 2 put ur picks up

4. to have the pics show up the right way just use "manage attchments" button under "additional options" which is below the first set of "submit reply and preview post" buttons....

as far as your plant, 1 day of CFLs will not make any difference. Your plant actually looks nice, but it is not time yet to check the trichs. the buds need to swell up a bit, wait at least one more week or even 2 before that happens.

Not sure what strain this is but if you are in 6 weeks now, I'm guessing you will harvest at 9-10 weeks. maybe it is more sativa dominant. Add some molasses to your water feedings to bulk up the buds.

but the plant is looking good man.

5. thanks, will pick up some mollasses tommorow. Unsulphered right?

glad to hear they are looking good, this is the only one that thrived in spite of my newbness. It has the unfortunate pheno of smelling of catpiss, but if you rub the stem or pinch a bud its got the pine/citrus kind of smell.

all other 9 i started with this one were male, or killed by my lack of gardening mojo (mostly being stuck at work too long, and they dried out)

as for strain, its bagseed, but i dont save seeds from shwag so who knows

thanks again