bagseed 4th week flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seanzay101, Sep 28, 2012.

1. What do yu think? 4th week flowering. 3 32 watt cfls on it.

Attached Files:

2. Looking very good for how little light.

3. Thanks bro. This is actually my first grow. Can't wait to see end result. When do the plants start to beef up in bud size tho? Cause they are looking a little smaller than I expected.

4. Most of the mass is gained in the last 20-30 days. But your expectations are gonna be a lil shot simply because your lack of light however your feeding them is working so don't try and change that. Simply light try and double your light or at least add more. And for future reference you will want to top your Plants it helps with yield alot.

5. What do you mean top? To do that whole grow two kolas thing?

6. Yea I personally top 2 ta 3 times each plant but just try once.

7. Ima give it a try next grow. Yu think 5 32watt cfls would be good?

8. Also whens the best time to top?

9. I top them when they have at least 6 healthy branches witch for me is like 10inch

10. Ight cool. Thanks man ill post some more pics up soon.

11. Hell yea bro keep me in the loop:)

12. So I don't have time to post pics up rite now. But about 30 40% of the hairs are orange and the nugs are starting to beef up more. I'd say another month or so and ill be harvesting. But how should I set up my drying area?

13. Since my grow is perpetual I can't use the flower room 2 hang them so I have a a separate room upstairs just a empty bedroom with 1 rotating fan not blowing directly on them but just moving the air around. It would be ideal to dry in the room you grow in because the temp and humidity are usually good or can be adjusted. Always dry the buds in a dark room and try and keep the humidity below 50% and temp between 70-76 degrees.

14. I'm running a similar setup, got CFLs and our plants are on the same week of flowering haha. Best of luck!

15. [quote name='"awakenbake"']I'm running a similar setup, got CFLs and our plants are on the same week of flowering haha. Best of luck![/quote]

I checked out your setup. Nice I like the creativity!

16. When yu sex a plant after its vegetated for two weeks and yu find out its a female then yu switch it back to vegetating, it wouldn't start budding right?