Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bags

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Col. Forbin, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Where do dealers get those little dime bags? I've always wondered this. Head shops don't carry them, so where the hell do they come from? None of the guys i buy from regularly use these, as i usually buy in much larger amounts, and i don't just wanna ask some random guy i picked up a few gs from.

2. I think jewelry stores or some shit? :confused:

3. The head shop I go to sells them, maybe they just go to a different head shop.

4. hmmm. ill check that out...

they're illegal in NYS, from what i've heard in all the head shops

5. Go to a smoke shop...the local smoke shop in my area carries all sizes from .5g up...

6. haha illegal or not you can still get them from the shops. you just have to find the right one

7. mine are THE PERFECT size, i can fit up to around 3 g's...you can get them at gas stations like pride...not exxon or 7-11...but the ones i got were from a friend who works at a jewelry store...so try pride or a jewelry store??

8. local head shops have them around me but i found out if you go to a craft store they have double the bags for like 3 bucks cheaper

9. I got mine from U-line. They ahve all sorts of shapes and sizes and theyre less then a nickel a bag if you buy 10 or so.

10. #10 Col. Forbin, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    oh shit that's actually such a good idea:hello:

i totally just realized how many threads there already are on this and feel like a dumbass so.... yeah i'm set lol

11. you can also get them from craft stores

12. Dollar stores, Craft stores (Might be stonger/bigger than the ones you're looking for), and I've found them sitting around in Ford dealerships (Yes the exact dime bag size, I don't know what came in it but it was washed shitload before I used it).

13. Micheals craft store has em...

14. hobby lobby

15. when i bought some awhile back i got them at a hobby store they were ment for collectible coins

16. Hobby Lobby fo sho.

they have all different sizes, from like 1 g up to 10 g or so

17. orthodontist elastic bags are just about the same size. i'm using those to transport small amounts on my person. lol.

18. lol, i'm not gonna just walk into the office and ask for 500 bags of rubber bands

19. I would lol if you did.

20. lol why not? besides you can piss people off by shooting the rubber bands at them.