Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baggies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ty14, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Wasn't sure where to put this to ask, if it needs to be moved just do so.. Prolly a dumb question but i was wondering if those smelly proof bags actually worked?

Smelly Proof Smell Proof Bags

On that link if you scroll down it shows a picture of a k-9 saying if he can't smell it who can? Well is this true? I figure he could smell bud in those bags.. I was just trying to get some information on those because i carry bud in my car often and am always worried about drug dogs :(

2. Line your doors with Cayenne Pepper

3. I don't know about drug sniffing dogs, but the bags work perfectly.

4. I'm not gonna put cayenne pepper in my doors.. I'm not that worried about it.. I was jw about those baggies if that was possible? Do toll both's ever have any drug dogs checking at state lines? I dont think there would be with moving traffic constantly?

5. No but if there was even a doubt in my mind about it I would line my doors with cayenne pepper

6. Will the dog not pickup the cayenne pepper and make the cops curious to do a more thorough search? I figured a dog would go nuts over the pepper making the cop think theres something in the car

7. this:cool:

8. Are you ready for your mind to be blown?

OK good

The 5-0 don't waste time training a dog to smell for CAYENNE PEPPER of all things! That would just be a waste of time. I assume you know how a drug dog works. The police train it to react a certain way to certain sent. If the dog has not been trained for that sent, it will not react in a way that would warrant the police to believe there are drugs on board. It will treat it like the smell of your coming off your feet, it doesn't want to smell it, but its not going to make a fuss about it.

9. either do the cayenne pepper idea or keep a dog in your car at all times.

10. Supposedly, a K-9 drug dog would be able to smell weed on the zip-lock from when you closed the bag after handling nugs.

11. to the OP, smelly proof bags work amazingly well.

too well.

so well that when you open it and it's empty, a staaank of bud eminates from it, from all the past bud-stanks it has absorbed lol

12. Haha This guy knows whats up AND he has one of the sickest sigs on this website + rep for an amazing sig

13. *girl but thank you :)

:hello::hello::hello:

14. The bags work good but I wouldnt trust them to be able to get past a drug dog. After a while you can smell the weed a little near the zipper part of the baggie.

15. Might have to try this cayenne pepper trick out haha