Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baggies Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattytsanchez, Jul 8, 2012.

1. #1 mattytsanchez, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    Alright so when I buy a G, my dealer puts it in a baggy and I always try to squeeze all the air out to make it as air-tight as possible. Does this make a difference in the quality of preservation or is it just the same as if I were not to make it air-tight and leave it the way it is? Thanks guys. Stay toasty.

2. Cant hurt, right? I imagine it's at least a slight bit better.

3. If you were to store it for a longer period of time then i would suggest an air tight container to prevent the bud from drying up. But im sure your G doesnt make it longer then a week, so air tight isnt necessary.

4. Take a tolerance break immediately. The high from the vapor will be so much better. You won't notice much if you're used to burning through a half every week. More to the point, you won't have these burnouts you are talking about. 5 bong rips is just...too much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Re: would a pastry tip work as a bowl piece?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God dammit the kid just had a question...

Hold a lighter to it for 30 seconds... if ANYTHING smokes or discolors after it cools down, dont use it. If it dont change your fine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. If your trying to preserve your bud then put it in a mason jar, in a cool shady place.

7. Hold a lighter to it for 30 seconds... if ANYTHING smokes or discolors after it cools down, dont use it. If it dont change your fine

dshr
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to dshr
    Find More Posts by dshr
    Add dshr to Your Contacts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. heat up a spoon and run it along the edges

9. It probably doesn't matter for such a small amount, maybe put it in a mini mason jar. Squeezing out excess air might help it stay fresh, but that air also gives your beautiful buds extra padding so it doesn't get squished.

10. Baby food jars man :smoke:

11. good travel jars

12. I stick mine in airtight mason jars. I bought like three of'em from michaels. That place sucks, but they were really cheap, plus the size I boought, each of'em holds about 2 ounces, but I really only ever use one lol. They came in three packs, lol.

13. plastiv baggies lessen the THC.
    its better if you use something different like a pill bottle or a glass jar.

14. Jars it is! Thanks guys!

15. Omfg i love you!!!! Ever since i broke my mini mason jar ive been looking for a place to stash my goods. And know that my sister and her baby moved in with us this is the oerfect chance.

16. Also no one will even look hue hue hue

17. For such a small amount, I'd say just smoke it before you have to worry about storing it.