Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baggies and a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kidd0, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Where online can I purchase the best scale and little baggies (big enough for a half e)?

2. baggies at walmart.
    scale at your local head shop.

3. Walmart has the baggies??? Where?

4. just use the thin sandwich baggies and cut off the excess plastic

5. you dont need a special bag man.
    just get the cheap-o crappy walmart sandwich bags man.

6. just get zipp-locks from walmart

you can probably get a scale from either head shops or places like the hobby lobby

7. Head Shops can mark up the price of scales a lot because they know the demographics they are catering to. If you have a safe spot to receive mail without parents or others snooping, I would recommend ordering online. Pricezilla.com will help you find the best possible prices, which will probably come from a Mailing Supplies Online store rather than a MJ related site.

8. ebay scale $20

I like the "snack" size ziplocks for bud.

9. whats a half e?

10. personally man if you have a flea market in your area or a headshop you cna get like 100-200 bags from 2 dollars to 5 . As far as a scale go to a lowerclass hardware store and you can pick up a nice scale accurate to the hundreth for about 10-20 bucks check out a harbor freight if you got one by you

11. I got a great scale on amazon for 15 bucks shipped its portable and works great.