Bag weed seed 6 out of 6 females !!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by dazeeman, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Ok, so a buddy gave me 6 seeds he found in some really good bud. I have No idea what strain. I got 100% germination and all plants progressed well. They started showing preflowers around 6 weeks in veg(18/6). I couldn't believe it,All 6 are Females.
    Is it possible these seeds are from a Feminized Breed ?
    Here is a pic of 1 in week 6 veg. 20190126_123408.jpg
    I pulled a few clones of each to keep the genetics. Will a test tell me anything about its lineage? I would like to know what I have in case I want to try crossing them with anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Isn’t it just wonderful growing some random bag seeds and they all turn out to be girls. Your luck was running high mate. All 6, nice!

3. Yes ,I was pleasantly suprised. These seeds came out of 1 bag ,not sure how big the bag was Lol. Thats all the info I have. I know these people consistently had Blue Dream flowers and oil on hand.

4. lol you will know when you are toking BD ..lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Yes in Deed ! If its smokes as good as it grows ,I will just keep it going.

6. At their final home .Gonna veg a little longer to fill the scrog than Flip.

IMG_1324.jpg

7. Looking good!
    hope you don't get any nannas .

8. Havent seen any yet. When do they commonly show, in flower ?

9. Once ya find out the strain I’d just buy seeds online so know it’s stable if ya ever try breeding. Congrats on ur find and ur grow

10. Thanks , I plan on using some known genetics next go round. I was expecting I'd have atleast 1 male to get some seeds from this run,but I guess it wasn't in the cards. I'll be bummed if any of this is Fire.

11. you have check at the bases of the nodes , where you get the sexing pre-flowers , the little balls don't have pistils, and then later in the buds a herme might have random bananas.
    fingers crossed you don't get any.

12. Hoping I can get the same luck you had. Beginning to germinate my Zookies Seeds today. From bags of course so who knows if their really that strain being that they came from the bottom of 1/4lb of zookies but at the end of the day, I’m only in it for gardening. Gotta do something to give my sober life meaning!