Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bag that smells like spray

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BubbleKushBraciola, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hey all. sorry if this ain't really stash jar I don't be usin grass city often. but anyway, I have this bag that's like a 1.5-2.0, and looks like quality bud, tiny nugs but color some and keefy. but it's like 3 weeks old now and somewhere along the road it started smellin faintly like ozium but I'm pretty sure it didn't when I got it. I know I wouldn't have sprayed w the bag open but the buds gotta half skunky half freshener type smell. u think it's cool to smoke? I mentioned the weight and shit so u guys can gauge if it's worth it. I smoked it w my cousin and he commented on the taste w out me sayin anything about it so there's that. I've just been goin thru new bags while that sits in my room but it's potentially a fat L so that's why I ask if it's worth it. the ozium smell is undeniable so I'm not tryna have chemicals tear through my lungs or whatever goes on in there

2. sounds ghetto

• Like Like x 2
  3. Don't smoke that dude.