Bag seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Benjisavage, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I have three bag seeds planted two at different times the big ones obviously only got 120 watt of cfl light about 10000 lumens looking to keep them around 1/5ft or 2ft smallest one is 3 weeks big ones are 5 flowering for 6 days all tips welcomed 20171110_201713.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Yep more light.
    They are looking good so far but need more light. Get a 400w digital ballast and MH and HPS bulbs. They are cheap enough, check out fleabay

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I kinda can't afford that light set up right now but I was going to add 4 or 5 more cfl 23w 2700k or 2200k if I can find some it's only 3 plants one of em shower sex today

4. Led

5. LED's are ok, but they just don't have the power per say as MH\HPS.
    For example I ran a 900w MARS II with a custom ordered spectrum and it performed about like a 400w HPS. It worked ok for my two plants in a small tent but was an expensive light.
    Here is the grow journal of the Mars II 900w custom.
    HardDrives back with a all LED grow, MARS II 5W Custom spectrum

6. You bought a 364 watt led, not a 900w. It performed like a 400w..because it is.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. How many more watts of led on top of my 120 watts of cfls?

8. The mars II is the only LED I have really did a full grow with so I'm not familiar with the newer LED's.
    The link to the mars II will let you look at the lights and give you info on how big an area it will cover.

9. I can't just use regular leds or does it have to be the blue and red colored ones

10. Just showing the 2 different grows, one with LED one with HPS.
    Sorry if you think I was trying to hijack your thread.
    I only linked them to show the differences to help you decide what light you might want to use.

11. Nah it' okay just wanna know can I use a regular led light bulb

12. You can, yes.

13. Yeah. They won't work much better than CFLs, but they'll work.

14. what wattage you recommend