Bag seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by highguy94, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Worth growing? What's your experience.

2. Im growing bag seeds. Out of 20 3 grew. But im like 95 percent sure that was my fault. But all three ended up female so that was nice. Here's a link. Mini fridge cfl grow box
    Its a great learning experience to be honest and wouldn't hurt to try. It also let me know how I wanna my set up to be set up. I'll for sure be making changes to thr grow room after harvest .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Like homie above said, if you need the practice it's low risk and possibly high reward.

My first grow was a bagseed and the grow itself was horrible, but the experience was so worth all the headache.

My next run with known strains went way smoother due to what I learned previously.

My vote, go for it man and good luck!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey MyStonerName, thanks for the quick response. I like your mini fridge box setup. Following to see your end results.

I definitely agree that it should be a good learning experience. I've been collecting the occasional bag seed from stuff I found exceptional for years, and I'm excited to try them out for my first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know most seeds by memory, but am unsure of a few. I probably should have labeled them when saving, but of course I didn't, lol. If my friend that grew was correct I should have a grape ape, irene kush, purple kush, and a few green crack seeds. Here's to hoping they're all still good :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wish I started sooner. Im 3 weeks into flowering and everything has been pretty good along the way. I only wish I had put better thought into my actual grow set up. It really sucks working around plants and moving things to get to other things.

7. Live and learn brother. That's all we can do. I've been wracking my brain for a while now trying to decide my first setup from research, and I'm just now feeling confident in my choices. I'm sure it won't be perfect either, but as long as it provides some quality dank I'll be happy.

8. What kind of set up you thinking about? Everything also helps of you have a nice budget to work with. My whole set up is shit that I already had laying around. I only had to buy the soil and a few lights.

9. Yeah, that's definitely true. I'm going with a 400w cooltube MH/HPS setup in a 3'x3'x6' tent. Everything is looking to be about $550 altogether which is almost exactly my budget, so I'm pretty satisfied.

10. That should work out really well. Hit me up when you start a journal about it so I can follow.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Will do bud.

12. I do it all the time as back ups. Only keep the indica dominant ones though. I have to get humboldt seed company seeds because they are mold resistent. On the coast you can loose all your crops right at the very end due to mold.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. How is the Humboldt seed line, iyo? Eventually I'll be buying seeds and am completely unsure of which breeder I'll be going with.

14. Im grown some serious bag seed plants. My buddys uncle has a huge flower room. Anytime i found a bean in any of the flowers i kept and labeled. Have grown some beautys just from those seeds alone. They may throw a stamen here or there. Aint scared

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Worth it
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some iss from a seed outta that room
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bag seed has been good to me in the past.

• Like Like x 1