Bag Seeds and Friends Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Flowering:
    Dutch Treat (3/46)
    OG Kush1 (31/23)
    Trainwreck3 (31/15) triumphant biatchs.
    Trainwreck3 (39/8) Sick mutated fucks.

Vegging:
    Trainwreck4 (22)
    Dutch Treat2 (30)
    Dutch Treat3 (12)
    Bubblegum nonfem (7)

Good news!!! I was able to get the AC Unit up and running in the room, and now both areas are stable around 74-78F :hello:;). After being persistent with the PM repellent, I can actually see a lot of improvement. The next week should prove to be quite productive.

Got a big update coming tonight, so stay tuned! Been trying to get everything nice and perty!

2. You wait IBT...give those plants a few days in that new environment! Can't wait to see the next update man!

3. I'm glad your battle with PM has been semi-successful thus far! :D

4. Update

Thanks, engneer! I hope they will enjoy it too! I now have an exhaust fan pulling the air through the hood out of the tent, and another that brings fresh air right next to the fans that blow around the plant.
    [​IMG]

The battle does continue, as the PM has gotten on some of the clones. I have 4 TW clones still in the cloner, and they appear to be battling with the PM. This really blows since they need 100% humidity AND higher temps, might be boned on them. We will see. I still have the other 2 that are shooting off just fine, and have been applying the spray regularly, and have yet to see any negative side effects, so will continue until I see no more PM.

Bonus Shot TW2 Buds have dried, and got about 12g of good meds.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Man those trichs are POPPIN!

6. Good news! Just as I thought the PM might take over my clones... they have all rooted and will be going into veg today! That makes 6 TW4 clones and 2 DT3 clones! I am very excited about this considering only 4 months ago I only had 1 Trainwreck clone.

I also have the 3 DT2 clones that are about 35 days from cut and are still vegging. These 3 are really my test subjects to see just how much I can get this strain to produce. If i am unable to get some decent sized bud from them, I probably will no longer continue it.

My next goal is to grab a strong Indica strain that i can have side-by-side with my TW, and just stick with the 2. But i am still unsure... The next time around I will be able to take more Trainwreck clones than i will be able to manage, and i know everything about my babies already.

7. Flowering:
    Dutch Treat (3/48)
    OG Kush1 (31/25)
    Trainwreck3 (31/17) triumphant biatchs.
    Trainwreck3 (39/10) Sick mutated fucks.

Vegging:
    Trainwreck4 (24)
    Dutch Treat2 (32)
    Dutch Treat3 (14)
    Bubblegum nonfem (9)

Things seem to be cheering up a little in both rooms. Now that the temps arent going much over 80, the plants really seem to be enjoying everything. I no longer have any clones in the cloner, and probably wont be taking any cuttings for a while. I plan on getting at least some 6 inch tall clones from now on, tired of dealing with 1-2 inch tall babies.

Moved some stuff around, and got the flowering area ready for the 250w when its ready. I still need to get some more CFL's to make up for taking away the 250, but that shouldnt be a problem when the time comes.

Attached Files:

8. Holy shit that dog is cute!

9. Yea he is! Good looking pooch Toast!

AND plants! Cool looking back to the beginning and seeing things transform!

Keep it up

-Kushed

10. Toast, what's happening over here?? Haven't seen ya around in a while! :confused_2:

11. Have been dealing with a lot of issues not only in the garden, but the main life too. But I there may be some light at the end of the tunnel. I should be starting work next week!

Other than that, i have been battling to the teeth with the spider mites, as they seem to have cleared from the OG Kush, and migrated to my TW2 plants. I seem to have isolated them this time properly, observing which plants were closest to the source. I used a Dr. Doom bomb, and have been attacking with neem oil and 1:10 rubbing alcohol/water foliage spray 2/3 times daily.

Sorry for lake of updates and lack of mentioning my wherere abouts! All is ok as far as myself and the misses goes. I will be sure to take some pictures of whats going on in the garden!

PS: I may be moving soon, about 50 miles away and will be figuring out how to deal with that as well, so got my hands full! I will try and put this aspect back into my life!

12. Sounds like you've got plenty on your mind IBT. Hope everything works out for you. Keep growing man!

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH230drNLVs]Mac Dre - Thizzle Dance - YouTube[/ame]

14. Hahah! Can you thizzle dance Toast? lol

Hope everything works out for you. And hope those fucking spider mites get what they deserve! How are the plants doing besides the mites, holding up or what?

Good luck Toast, on the garden and life.

15. Hey Toast, I believe it wad you that had a tried and true method for quick drying buds... Am I correct?

16. I really should dub myself as the Quick Dry Kid, seeing that my meds are ALWAYS running out and I cant seem to keep my hands off the girls after 6 weeks of flowering for a little smoke here and there!!!

Do you need the secret recipe? I will be glad to type it out here in a few minutes, going to actually go to the garden before it gets too late and snap some shots for everyone, and hopefully get medicated in the meantime!

17. Whenever you get time bro... Want to give it a go on some BW that has been drying for a day and a half. Thanks in advance! :wave:

18. Grab a container sort of like what i got going in the picture, and put a small piece of paper towel on the bottom. put some buds on it, and grab another paper towel and wet it out, wring it out, and cover the container. Using 15 second intervals, put it in the microwave on normal heat and each time take the cover off, and blow on the buds for a second. then repeat for like 2 minutes or a little longer until they feel like they would normally feel when dried. Make sure to also move them around or replace the bottom paper towel cuz sometimes it gets wet. The steam will dry the bud out and leaves all of the crystals on it, and gives it a dry consistency all the way through. Also, its like impossible to burn them just make sure to keep the cover damp, and youll get some pretty damn close to good quality dried bud.

I have actually rolled a few joints doing this, without any complaints on harshness or taste.

Attached Files:

19. I think the better way to do it is to take a soda can and cut it like you are going to make a reflector for a cfl. Mainly you just want the flat part between the top and bottom. After you have that fold it into a little envelope type box with one end closed up. Toss your little buds into it and then place it on the top of a cfl or across 2. In about 10-15 mins you will have a nice slowly dried and cured bud.

20. Ugh... just moving stuff around in there and getting in for a close look again at the OG Kush i can see PM forming on the little leaves coming out of the buds. I have been hitting them about 1 to 2 times a day with the hand soap baking soda water and maybe every other day a light spray of neem oil. I can say that I see a huge improvement as far as not visually seeing white spots on the leaves everywhere, but there are still hints of it.