Bag Seeds and Friends Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jun 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"phyking"']Damn man! How long have I been gone?? Haha beautiful buds my friend[/quote]

Thanks phyking, you haven't been gone long enough to miss this show. I will try to continue it for as long as possible.

The lights just came on, and the girls look great. The veg room I blowing up finally, looking like they will be ready for 3 gallons soon enough. If all goes well with the 5 gallon smart pot, I may find out if I can make it cost effective to only run smart pots.

2. My set up is pretty similar, 6inch fan is 410cfm and my carbon filter is around that size but i dont remember the exact measurements....where do you exhaust to? and do you run your fans at full speed?

3. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']

My set up is pretty similar, 6inch fan is 410cfm and my carbon filter is around that size but i dont remember the exact measurements....where do you exhaust to? and do you run your fans at full speed?[/quote]

I put a layer of panda film over the window in the room. I have a 6" duct exhausting out the window, and another duct nxt to it for a passive intake. I keep the fan on high, although I wish I had a controller. The fans blowing on the girls are only on during lights on. I don't have enough space when I put the film down for a fan to go.

I wanted to take down the walls, and just leave it open. No light gets in there except some "moonlight" from a few leaks from the veg. Not enough to cause problems. I think at this point it would benefit to take the film down. When the lights go off I should spread them out for some breathing room. I know there is good air flow, just a few improvements can be made.

4. [quote name='"iambuterdtoast"']

I put a layer of panda film over the window in the room. I have a 6" duct exhausting out the window, and another duct nxt to it for a passive intake. I keep the fan on high, although I wish I had a controller. The fans blowing on the girls are only on during lights on. I don't have enough space when I put the film down for a fan to go.

I wanted to take down the walls, and just leave it open. No light gets in there except some "moonlight" from a few leaks from the veg. Not enough to cause problems. I think at this point it would benefit to take the film down. When the lights go off I should spread them out for some breathing room. I know there is good air flow, just a few improvements can be made.[/quote]

hmmm interesting. Have you ever tested whether there is any skunk smell slipping through and being exhausted out the window? Allowing people outside to smell the dank?

5. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']

hmmm interesting. Have you ever tested whether there is any skunk smell slipping through and being exhausted out the window? Allowing people outside to smell the dank?[/quote]

Nope, I have placed my face to the exhaust fan, not only does it feel like your driving 35mph, but it smells almost obviously like carbon filtered air more than anything. Only the upstairs smells bad when I a working with them. The smell doesn't make it down the stairs, and the only air going out is through the filter.

Took a shot of what's left of this MK. Looks like another 1.5ozer. The next to come down is a very large hermied superskunk, a normal dank as fuck looking super skunk, and this amnesia plant that said it was indca, but grows short and stout like OGK, exactly.

6. Today I decided to make some kief. I went and bought a Yudu 110 micron metal mesh screen from the fabric store (normally $30, but was on sale for $20). I didn't do a before weight of the trim, but I got about a gram of really nice heads and stocks. The 110 micron screen worked perfectly. It only took a about 60 seconds of lightly rubbing the trim on the screen to get all of my kief.

When I start getting large amounts of trim, this is going to be an awesome way to make pressed kief hash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus: Super Skunk Day 55, 7 days to go!
    [​IMG]

7. Now this is something I could get used to. I put the kief in some selifain, and bunched it in the crease. With a debit card, I pressed it together like a log inside the selifain, and applied lo heat from the hair dryer for about 60 seconds. Then I applied as much pressure as I could, pressing in from the outside to the middle. Cutting it open, the end product was extremly solid, but very maluable.

A wake and bake bowl of BHO or Budder made me hack. Not this stuff. I get the full flavor of the hash and it is not harsh at all. By far my favorite concentrate so far, and cost around just as much as the other methods.

8. Ahhh, I cant see the hash dude!! :eek:

But the bud pic looks great she's gonna be some impeccable smoke. :D

9. This is my best batch of 110 micron compressed kief yet. It is from the Super Skunk. Unlike the MK Ultra(that knocked me on my ass) This stuff makes me want to do something crazy.
    [​IMG]
    As things have changed so much since the start of this journal, I feel I am loosing its purpose. I am going to decide to end this one, and start a new one. The new journal will be updated regularly, and will be a little more organized.

Thank you all for being so helpful, and I will be PMing you all with the link, and my thanks!

10. make sure i get a link man!

11. :cool:Nice Hash Man! :wave: See ya there!

12. sweet jesus! i'd love to go tony montana on that fat line of kief! ;)

13. Some nice things going on here nice grow man and some beautiful bud..:smoke: