Bag Seeds and Friends Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Yessir!

I am chopping a few lower branches off the big one for some hash and buds to tie me over. They are some good shits!

2. Ha, turns out theres alot of PNW blades! good shit.

3. Chopped the whole thing down, WHOOPS. I am going to leave the other 2 girls going.

Here's what I got... This top weighs 160g wet!!!:hello:
    [​IMG]

Harvested a total of 425g off her, roughly 4 ounces dry. That is a pull fuck yes. I am hoping the other girl puts on some weight, and produces the same thing for me.

Stem shot!
    [​IMG]

All the drying buds on the bottom rack of the food cabinet. It seems to be the best place. I think I may be partially allergic to hemp, my arms got a little itchy cutting into her. Maybe she has strong defense, LOL!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks guys, this is so rewarding. 4 ounces from 1 plant... I would have never guessed.

Attached Files:

4. dude, fucking awesome

5. That's a good estimate of the dry weight ;)
    I would say 3.5 for sure as the big colas have a big stick in there you won't be smoking ;)

:(

6. Veg:
    Super Skunk#2 (14)
    MK Ultra#3 (14)
    C99 Hybrid#2 (14)
    MK Ultra#2 (42)
    grand daddy purple(16)

flower:
    Amnesia (44/8)
    mk ultra1 (9/69)
    Super Skunk#1,2,3 (26/26)
    Super Skunk#4 and 5 (44/8)
    MK Ultra#2 (17/26)
    C99 Hybrid (26/26)
    Crit-Jack Auto (52)

was getting ready to post a huge update but i cant seem to get any of my new images to upload.

7. how's it goin toast?? :wave:

8. Hey man! Just been chillin mostly. Here's whats on the block, shell be black before I cut her:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MK Ultra buds:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. dude looks fuckin great, what strain is that? more mk or something different?

i harvested my blue dreams too! :hello: check the sig. did the h2o2 bath on em and everything

10. Nice nugs man! Some lovely colors on that one plant as well, dude! :smoke:

:gc_rocks:

11. Have surpassed me by leaps and bounds sir.

Awesome work. I am shooting for a massive forest of DD colas next round. They are getting a 2-3 month veg time maybe more next round.

12. Damn this is looking good I'll be subbin to watch your next crop.

13. Coooooookies. Monster, you got nothing on my Martian Cookies, they'll take you to Space like Marvin!
    [​IMG]

14. The last of the MK Ultra's first run is coming down today. The total yield between the 5 girls was 10 ounces. I am very impressed and more than pleased with that:hello:.

Here is the second big girl, she came in around 3.2 ounces, 79 days 12/12.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is Critical Jack Auto, came down at 60 days from germination. I figured it was getting a nice color and about 90% of the hairs were brown.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Amnesia#2 (10)
    Super Skunk#3 (10)
    Super Skunk#2 (29)

flower:
    C99 Hybrid#2 (25/5)
    MK Ultra#3 (24/6)
    grand daddy purple (21/9)
    MK Ultra#2 (47/11)
    Amnesia (44/23)
    Super Skunk#4 and 5 (44/23)
    Super Skunk#1,2,3 (26/41)
    MK Ultra#2 (17/41)
    C99 Hybrid (26/41)
    mk ultra1 (9/84)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BonusCritical Jack, this stuff smells like Christmas...
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Bro... Your room is rockin!

Merry Christmas! :smoke:

17. ^ What he said. x2

MERRY CHRISTMAS Toast!

18. OMG! Amazing work toast!

It's a super stoned toasty Xmas this year!

19. Hey TWB, thanks for coming by!

Merry Christmas to you too Kushed, miss you man, how you been?

It is a very stoned Xmas, smoking on some MK Ultra with some kief on top as we speak.

Here is a peak in the flower room just before the lights go out:
    [​IMG]

Super close up of some seeds forming! This is my attempt at creating a C99 x MK Ultra cross. If the seeds come out looking nice, I may be on my way to something special.
    [​IMG]

BonusWas at the pharmacy store today, and noticed Venus Fly Traps on sale! I had to grab one, seeing that it looked to be the real deal. I have read up a bunch on them, and will be leaving it in a humid dome for a while.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. huh Venus fly traps. If you had flying aphids or fruit flies those would be great. This is another organic remedy and alternative to pesticides.