Bag Seed Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Idontevensmoke, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Hello everyone, I have been collecting some bag seeds for a little while and I have finally decided to do something with them. I have been doing indoor grows lately, so I figure I would try something completely out of the ordinary for me.

Attached area 31 little seedlings germinating in their mushy little blankets. I am planting all seeds with healthy root tips tonight. I have carefully located a wooded/bushy everglades area with exceptional sun light. The weather here now is ideal, it's in the middle of spring time, the sun makes a glorious day, and the weather is slightly humid, not too windy, but keeps the atmosphere cool and moist.

For the grow area, I will be using a few different locations for security reasons. I will be digging up the soil and replace it with my own. I am using Fox Farm Original Planting Mix- already has some yummy guano and worm castings in it. To keep out pests, I will be putting up screens around these grow areas.

Does anyone have any tips on outdoor growing?

Attached Files: