Bag Seed Indoor Grow Problem/ Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SouthernHigh420, Aug 1, 2016.

1. #1 SouthernHigh420, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Deleted cause can't see cultivation forums

2. #2 SouthernHigh420, Aug 1, 2016

3. I checked today. It hasn't gotten any worse. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Are they touching ground looks like Lil morning blight get better pictures couple more too

5. Maybe keeping soil to wet with leaves touching if so that's problem

6. More pics I be more help

7. #7 SouthernHigh420, Aug 2, 2016

8. If your using a 600 wat mh you've got plenty light already the lumens they put off dont compare your doing nothing but running the power bill on up I've tried that before didn't get no bigger results

9. #9 SouthernHigh420, Aug 2, 2016

10. Btw make sure you water soil don't get any on leaves.... don't think it's anything serious I'll look into it for you

• Like Like x 1
  11. When leaves get to wet water lay on them touch watery soil to much they start like rotting almost turning yellow then brown from the middle out most time if you Google the common yellowing problems for marijuana leaves there's s few good guides out there actually there might be one stickyd around here if find I'll tag if you haven't yet

• Like Like x 1
  12. The tips that touch the soil that's why they have that lil tip yellowed and probably slowly dying back just micro bits though I'm gonna send you picture of a good method to use vegging esp w mh they stack nodes so well so next time u do this do your LSTin like this you get much more stability out of the plant

• Like Like x 1
  13. Now check these pics out look at how I've got it going everyway out north west south east and the one going straight up I'll top soon for more clones then I'll be left with the four way spread on bottom the four way above I pull to the open areas that's left the you can really train for your screen

• Like Like x 1
  14. Btw n I clip back some the fan leaves to get more growth nodes aweek before budding I quit then don't rest time you just need more light penetrating to get more nodes more branchy plant

15. Might not cut whole I'll leave some it can still do it's job and doesn't hurt thing

16. #18 SouthernHigh420, Aug 2, 2016

17. #19 SouthernHigh420, Aug 3, 2016

18. Cut off all your bottom fan leaves
    And finish lsting and your plants will be fine