bag seed indica grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by dagobaker, Aug 26, 2008.

1. is your plant a silver haze or are you just sayin it resembles one?

2. Are those seeds forming? What male?

3. it is a bagseed indica (well i think its an indica lol)
    i think some seeds may be forming.....its not a hermie and there is no pollen from any male

4. id chop it, if you see seeds it is a hermie, ive had that problem before it looks like the buds have used most of the plants vegetation like normal, but looking at the leaves im not sure it has much more to offer, i would chop. im pretty sure a plant can hermie if you flower it too long with no food/leaves to eat out of. its just the plant freaking out and trying to reproduce or something. maybe im just stoned.

5. I mean, it has to have had some male polination. If it wasnt around anything, then it may be a hermie and you just cant find a pollen sac.

6. this plant is from a bagseed so we have no idea where the genetics come from
    im not chopping it.....lol.............i want this girl to go full term and see what she really tastes like
    and the seeds........ill plant a few and see what happens......ive been keeping a close eye and no male parts what so ever

7. #27 doindia, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    i wasnt referring to the seeds, i grow and polinate seeded plants for more seeds too, i was referring to the fact that the plant is near done, and by the looks of the leaves, theres not a lot more energy for the plant to suck up. the leaves seem to be dying/deficiency. its flowered for 8.5 weeks already i know you said earlier you thought it had 11 weeks. i personally dont see 3 more weeks out of that plant. no matter what the flowering period should be or is recommended. have you looked at the trichs? its not like its gonna kill you to let it go a little longer, but i would chop it if it were mine sometime in the next few days, im still in for the harvest and smoke report :)

btw just because it goes full term "according to a recomendation" dosent mean thats whats gonna happen, each grow is different and has to be eyed, trichs are how you should harvest a plant. the flowering period is only an average, many things come into factor. either way you seem to have it under control, and the bud looks good so ill stop putting my .02 in now haha also that dosent look like an indica dominiant.

8. thats nice dagobaker!

[​IMG]

9. thankx for looking
    im planning on drying the seeds and then planting and breeding them if the smoke is good