Bag seed in outdoor soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Retina420, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I'm planning on growing with seeds from some of the better weed that I've had. And I'm planning on just kinda tearing up my grow area, mixing in some potting soil, and putting in seedlings. Then I'm cadging them in from animals. Is this a good idea?

2. Me too but i might just plant the seed instead of germing then having to transport them safely due to where my grow is located

3. yea same 420rowdyguy.

4. Just make sure you guys have plenty of seeds, without germinating and using some native soil I say 50% germ rates, then 50% male. So plant 4 times as many plants as you want.

Oh and too many plants in one area and the roots can start to tangle. Other than that good luck, should be a good year. What state you growing from?

5. Yeah i just germed a couple seeds in my house... and scattered roughly 8 or 9 plants around my woods into good dark soil... I'm gonna use some cheap organic ferts and hope for a couple ounces of some decent buds

6. Im growing in canada :D

7. Trust me, germinate them in your home with a paper towel method... when your ready to plant them... roll up the paper towels but dont squish the lil guys, that shouldnt damage the seedlings... i was really stoned when i planted my seedlings and kept dropping them and they are fine

8. K thanks you have made up my mind! I will be germing today :D

9. I'd try to grow seedlings then set them out. If your going to cage them while they are young they need it cause thats when they are most fragile. Best of Luck.