Bag Seed Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wannabejdm, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 wannabejdm, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    Hey GC!

Figured i'll share how my spring is going. These are bag seeds started indoors(tent). The tent has 2 CFL's @ 150watts each and 2 CFL's that are 65 wattseach. There are 10 outside already and several more to come. 4 are about 2 feet already and starting to LST. The others are only about 5-7 inchs and enjoying the sun light! I dig 2x2 holes and give the space to 2 plants. Incase one is male or one dies. Soil is a MG with perlite, peat moss, and some basic top soil. Wish me luck!

Attached Files:

2. Some Updates
    The first 4 plants are getting big they are about 2-3ft tall. 8 that are about 1 week out there are also getting big. at 6-10inchs they are pretty bushy. The last 13 were just transplanted and we will see who lives another day outta them. They were only about 2-3 weeks old when placed out in their holes. :hello:

Attached Files:

3. Subbed. Curious to see how the MG works out for you! Best of luck :)

4. you can grow two plants next to eachother?

5. I wouldn't do it. That may be the reason of one plant dieing. Roots get tangled up and the dominant plant kills the smaller plants (takes most of the nutes/water) and leaves the smaller on in stunted growth.

6. [quote name='"ISmoke210"']you can grow two plants next to eachother?[/quote]

The reason why i do this so I can pick the strongest in each hole. This is after I pick the strongest to be place out side. Want to increase my chance of harvest.

Also I loose some the first couple of days when transplanted outside. The walk to the holes can be stressful for me and the plants. Depending on how 2 go I might lead them then chop the male.

7. So some of my plants went out to early and started to flower and reveg. There are 3 gardens all with in a mile circle. My question is because I had some males in the gardens, is it worth cutting them down at this point even though pollen sacks opened? Or should I grow everything and make hash or w.e. with the males and smoke the seeded bud?

8. remove males always

9. Who said MG doesnt work. 16 females all showing preflowers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]